Monday, November 12, 2007


I don't know if any of you have seen this picture before but it does answer a lot of questions about why a man should not take messages, especially if he has bad hearing.

Spent three days in Boise, ID last week. I took the student body council to a seminar they have each year that teaches them how to be better leaders. The kids were a very enjoyable group and did nothing to embarrass their school, their parents or themselves. I walked into the convention hall once and talk about noisy. Kids were there from all over the state and many groups were doing chants or whatever trying to outdo the other group doing the same thing. It was funny but oh, so noisy. For the most part they all looked so clean and dressed up. As ususal their were the few that had the grunge look which I am sure their schools could not be happy with.

Each day, or when I can take the time, I try to read Alice's blog if for nothing more than to get the quote for the day. Merle does the same thing plus her jokes crack me up. I have got to find my book of Irish quotes so some TRUE wisdom and great advice can be found.

Well I am supposed to go out and get the camper ready so we can go camping this weekend. Is it cold, why heck yes it is cold, but does that matter to my crazy wife? Why heck no, she says we can just turn up the heater and enjoy it. Have I ever mentioned that I am married to a crazy woman?

I guess I had better go and get busy or when Cheryl gets home she will put knots all over my head. Have I ever mentioned I am married to an abusive woman?

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Tigersue said...

I don't mind if you do that same gratitude type posts on your site. As I said on my response to you, it is something that I would hope would inspire more people, we need a bit of the positive from time to time.

darkfoam said...

i reckon crazy women attract crazy men....:)

poor abused cheryl....
having to go camping with you in the cold. you'll just have to do your derndest to keep her warm now!

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ I hope you and that crazy abusive Cheryl had a great camping trip and kept warm. Glad the kids behaved well when you took them to that seminar. Thanks for your comments. The Stroke Info is useful
to have, especially as we get older.
Glad you enjoy the jokes, I have several books and I read and if I
laugh , then I type them in.
Take care, Be kind to Cheryl, Regards
Merle.

Jeralee said...

Ah, grungy kids. That would be the norm in Hippyville Eugene, Oregon.

And Aunt Cheryl - are you CRAZY? Going camping in the cool weather? I am assuming you aren't headed to Arizona to go camping either?

Either way, have fun.