Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Okay, okay, okay and this is mainly for Alice Price who lives so far in the Canadian woods that she only sees a man once a year and then only if she has been good and Santa comes to visit. I now know what a "budgie" is although for the life of me I don't know why Canadians can't call them parakeets like the rest of the world.

I received a most interesting cyber Christmas card today. I think it came from Canada also.

I now know what a "Toastmasters" club is. It is a group of women who don't get enough talking in during the day so they meet at night just to listen to each other talk some more. The subjects they choose are from outerspace. If a man was part of any such group he would talk about sports, sex, food, sex, beer and more sex.

Oh, by the way my Canadian friend did you see what countries are considered the most desirable to live in? The top 5 included Australia and Ireland but not even an honorable mention of Canada. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Hooray, hooray, hooray we are getting some snow as I write. Not that I enjoy driving in the snow but we need moisture so badly. Even the fish are saying daily prayers for more moisture.

Yep Foam old (er young) buddy we are both looking forward to Yellowstone and promise to take pictures. Nothing like a Grandma with a camera.

Jeralee I am with you when it comes to snakes. No snake could actually kill me with it's bite because my heart would give out long before any venom reached it. They petrify me.

This is for my friends down in Australia. I know you don't have Thanksgiving but do you guys celebrate Christmas? Bwahaaaaaa or however you write a hearty laugh.

Got to go. I must get my sleep in since I have to take the girl's basketball team to a game tonight.

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

darkfoam said...

irishman young (err, old..;) ),
you be careful driving around in that snow...

sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite and all that good stuff..

Gwen said...

Hi Tim.
Hope things are well with you and yours.
Whatch those roads,stay safe talk soon

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim, WE Do celebrate Christmas and im going to my Daughters on Xmas eve, were we take the kids out to see the xmas lights. and then in the morning of course Santa comes then the big Xmas dinner Turkey , Ham, chicken, ROAST PORK PLENTY OF VEG AND XMAS PLUM PUDDING to end the meal.. is prepared and eaten about 3oclock,,, Take care on those icy roads over there , were having very hot weather now was 34c =90f today,,,

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Pleased to hear we are in the top 5 countries to live in. We think it is pretty terrific. I see
Jeanette has already told you we definitely celebrate Christmas. My
daughter lives 5 hours away from me, but comes to get me every year for Christmas with her family (5 kids)
where we have all the wonderful food and fun. We also drive around to see the lights. Take care, Tim. Regards, Merle.

Pamela said...

Our snow melted today when a very robust chinook blew in --- it has everything rattling.