Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Isn't that just like a couple of women talking to each other. We men suffer sooooooooo much.

I am thankful for... baked turkey, baked ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, gravy, hot rolls, dressing, pumpkin pie or cherry pie, olives, carrots (raw), celery sticks with peanut butter and all else that goes along with a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Of course there is FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL. Most of all I am thankful I have a family to share it with. We are going to Las Vegas tomorrow to spend the holiday with our daughter and her family and while there we will attend the baptism of two of our granddaughters. Should be a very special weekend.

I have truly missed Pamela and her comments and I hope she is doing well.

Since this is the Thanksgiving time I want to thank all who read my drivel for reading my blog and I hope you have a great weekend with your loved ones. Remember Friday is "Black Friday" so be careful with your spending.:)

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Jeralee said...

Man, you are making me hungry just reading your post! Which grandchildren are getting baptised? It sounds like it is going to be a nice weekend for you!

darkfoam said...

celery sticks need to have cream cheese on them, not peanut butter!

you and your loved ones have a great thanksgiving, irishman.:)

Jeanette said...

Happy thanksgiving Tim.Have a great time with family and friends..

AS for Santa Ho hO ho. A storm in a teacup! I believe its a small religous group. always someone trying to make the news and upset the apple cart.... lol