Friday, June 23, 2006

I have probably mentioned this before but... I am a movie buff. I like to watch movies. I guess it is because, like books, they allow me to use my imagination at times. Of course there are some movies that leave nothing to the imagination; we don't watch those. Last night I watched "Elecktra ", again. I will say this for Jennifer Garner, she has quite the swing in her get a long. I also received, as a Father's day present the movies, "Batman Begins" and "The Work and The Glory II". I was going to borrow "Narnia" from my daughter but her husband, Mr. Forgetful, forgot it.

Update on Cheryl. The surgery is Wednesday, June 28 and will be in Logan, UT. She will be in the hospital for about 4 days, depending on how she does in recovery. The she will be home but not able to do much for about 4 - 6 weeks. She keeps telling me that she is ruining our 4th of July weekend but I don't see how she figures that. We never go anywhere due to high traffic volume so we would be home anyway. Also, she is getting repaired something that has bothered her way too long in her life.

Our daughter, Leslie, is here visiting with us. Of course she brought our newest granddaughter, Rylie, and she is a pill. I think she likes her grandpa best. Other than that life has been very quiet and uneventful. I think I warned everyone that I was a boring person.

I got to thinking the other day, (yes, I know that is very dangerous), about the little things in life that bring a person pleasure. One of them is breakfast and I just got the word so will write about this another time.

Have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

Lowa said...

Thanks for the update on Cheryl. Will certainly be praying for a quick recovery for her!

Smart to stay put on the 4th weekend. Too crazy out there, too many drinkers and accidents. YOu can just pamper your wife:)

I bet Rylie is getting big, huh!?!?

..................... said...

I'm not surprised she likes her grandpa best....
I know you will take good care of Cheryl. I wish both of you all the best during surgery and the recovery time.
So, what was for breakfast?

Alpha Male said...

Let Cheryl know that she will be in our prayers. Hope all goes well as I know it will. The Priesthood is wonderful to have and know that Cheryl will receive a Blessing.
Wishing you to the best.