Thursday, June 01, 2006

Now this is a true Mama Bear. Look at those feet. Cheryl had a bear picnic at her school and my wife is not one to go unless she is dressed for the theme. She said she had a lot of fun and everyone loved her slippers. She is a corker that woman.

She had a tooth fall out yesterday and she would not step outside the house until I agreed to take her to the dentist and get it fixed. I think it had something to do with me calling her "Snaggletooth" from the cartoons. We have some friends from California stopping tomorrow and she was not going to entertain them looking like that. They would have understood.

This crazy weather. It goes from snowing last weekend to 85 degrees today. Great way to catch a summer flu. I normally am not bothered by allergies but lately it has been really bad. Too much stuff blowing up from Salt Lake City I guess.

I sure appreciated all your remarks to my last blog. All of you are very kind.

This is going to be very short 'cause I have a bunch of things to go do. Been working on obtaining a government grant and the paperwork is enough to drive a crazy man sane. Probably won't get it but sure hope we do. Our house has an old oil furnace and if something isn't done we will be going without heat this winter. Might have to move to Texas or something. Help me Lord, please help me.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Lowa said...

What a wonderful teacher Cheryl is! HOW FUN! You said she teaches pre-schoo, right???

Hope you get things sorted with your heat for the winter.

yes, this weather is nuts alright! SHEESH!

..................... said...

Great bear footsies!
Oh please, don't let that ole grant drive you into sanity. We like you crazy. But I do hope you get that grant.
You keep picking on poor Texas. Who's from Texas?