Friday, June 16, 2006



This is my sweetheart when I first met her. Hubba, hubba. The picture was wrinkled but she still is very pretty.

I don't know how many of you watched Star Trek when it was on television but for those who did do you remember the encounters with the Borg? I have decided mosquitos are like the Borg. You try one thing to deter them and it works for a while until they adapt and then you have to try something new. I take vitamin B-6 because in the past it has been a very effective deterent for mosquitos without all that oily spray and nonsense. These mountain mosquitos adapted and I now have several lumps to prove they can bite and bite well.

I get a kick out of reading "tagging" blogs cause you can learn a lot about people. I normally don't do them because my brain can't think of answers for the questions. Some of those who do answer the questions really have a flair for writing since their answers are so good. Cheryl and I were discussing one "tag" this morning and I have to share it. The question: What are some of your comments on a daily basis?

Tim: 1) I love you more Cheryl. 2) Whatever. 3) Gus, you are a big fat lazy cat. 4) Ma, you are a crazy old woman. 5) There are no *&^%$#@!!! fish in this lake. (Might not say that everyday but close) 6) (I was only going to do 5 but this one popped into my head) Cheryl, the phone is for you.

Cheryl: 1) blah, blah, blah and everything. 2) I love you more, I think. (Hey, when I do the typing I put it as I hear it.) 3) Don't even think it buddy boy. 4) Are you going to sleep all day? ( I am sure she is referring to the cat) 5) You better be nice to me or you won't get fed.

Guess I had better quit before Cheryl finds out I am not paying the bills but am writing a blog. Serious consequences could be the result. Crazy old woman anyway.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

..................... said...

hey,
glad you had a nice camping trip. those comments demonstrate that you have a lot of humor and love in your relationship...which is good of course..

Aunty Belle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aunty Belle said...

he is real real purty, honey--so ya' be shur ter take good care of yore Cheryl.

Now, bout them mosquitos--ya' ain;t wearin' no after shave is ya? Them bomber bugs likes sweet smells---so doan where the stuff in the summer.

One o' mah kids onc't lived in Idaho; Hoo-whee, it is fer away and dern hard ter git to--quicker to fly ter PAris than Coeur d'alene from Crackerville. But, mebee iffin' I tried the fishin' I'd been happy ter come. Kids home now, thank merciful maud.