Thursday, October 26, 2006


Don't you just have a tug on your heart strings for this poor mother duck? How sad.

Okay, since I now have a small world wide gathering I want to ask a question of you all. Is it just the United States that celebrates Halloween or do other countries celebrate it as well? It would be interesting to know what is done in your countries. For those in the United States my question is: what are you dressing up as for the Halloween night? (Please excuse the poor grammar)

This Halloween won't be much for us. Our daughter Leslie is having two tumors removed from her female organs and Cheryl is going there to be of assistance with Rylie. Leslie will lose at least 5 pounds when they are removed since each of them are approximately 2 to 2 1/2 pounds each. She will feel sooooo much better when this is all done. I wish her the best and will be praying for her. I pray for her anyway cause she is a knothead.:)

Guess that is all for today. Snowed last night although not that much. Today is cold and clear. Great day to make a run with the wrestling team again. I want to thank those of you who never make comments on my blog yet I know you are reading them. Some of you have sent me some cool pictures that I like to post and I thank you for that. Merle I am definitely going to post some of Jeanette and your jokes and stories. You Aussie ladies crack me up on your blogs. Schaumi it was nice to hear from you again. I thought maybe you had got picked up for loitering and couldn't find a get out of jail card. hee, hee. Tiger Sue I do print these blogs for my kids to read later although I am about 150 pages behind right now. Too much name extraction, bus driving, napping, napping, napping I guess.

Aleaha sorry we won't make it Saturday. I thought about driving the bus out to your place but I think the school will frown on that. Tell everyone hi.

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

Tigersue said...

Canadians celebrate Halloween! I always loved to go out, it was cold, crisp and most of the time Snowy!
I found that when we moved people in Utah are the stingiest Halloween givers ever! We used to fill a grocery sack full, when we moved here we were lucky to get a 1/4 of a bag filled for the same amount of time out! Go figure, or am I just spoiled.

I tagged you with a Halloween meme on my site, you may have to scroll down a bit to find it. It was before the explosive rage incident. I also have some new pictures of Abbie up.

..................... said...

Me loitering.......?
silly man. i just stalk..(just kidding)

For Halloween I am going to dress up as this perimenopausal, pmsing middled aged woman......I think that would be scary enough.

I wish your daughter well with her surgery.

Jeanette said...

WE dont celebrate Halloween In
Australia.
Sorry to hear your Daughter is having Surgery I wish her a very speedy recovery.
And as for the weather was nice and sunny about 26c and a warm weekend on the way

Fried Lemon Pie said...

We didn't celebrate Halloween when I was growing up in England, but they are starting to now.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~ I really feel for that
mother duck !!! do hope your daugher gets on OK after her surgery.
Worrying time for you. As Jeanette
says we do not celebrate Halloween
in Oz although a few kids visit and ask for lollies, but no dressing up, and I buy pumpkin to EAT. How odd it that? Take care, Merle.