Friday, October 13, 2006


I don't know about Blogger anymore. Every time I want to do something there is always some kind of blockage. Hmmmmmmm.

I was driving through a town yesterday, in the bus, when I noticed a woman with a tin foil cap on her head. Cracked me up. I thought maybe some aliens were in town. Amber have you been up this way without telling me?

I am proposing a new law to be put in action. I mean some of the laws we have now are so stupid it makes you wonder what kind of idiots do we have in Washington DC. My law is that if you are driving and a car comes up behind you with his lights on bright you have permission to block the road, walk back to that car and bust the headlights out. How do you like that, Luce, for being a mild mannered citizen? I had a car follow me last night that kept his bright lights on for miles while he followed me at about 50 yards back. Grrrrrrrrrr.

I decided I am going fishing today. Haven't been for a long time and I am long over due. Cheryl (that is old what's her name Merle) is going with her Red Hat Society gang for a dinner outing so I am going to go play also. First I must take a nap since working these keys have tuckered me out.

Did I ever tell the story about two guys jumping on my 18 wheeled truck while I was going about 60 mph in Los Angeles? I can't remember what stories I have told so if I repeat please forgive me. I will make that the next blog I write.

Aleaha you have asked about Rylie so I will update for all to read. I am soooooo lazy.

Rylie is doing okay but the soft spot on the side of her head is not closing. They want her to wear a helmet for protection but the insurance refuses to cover it since it costs about $1800. (So why do we have to pay insurance premiums when they refuse to help out.) The doctors have said the spot probably will never fill in and an operation to place a plastic piece in her head is looming in her future. Leslie and Mike are very over-protective parents and who can blame them.

Cheryl is home today and is really throwing my routine off. I have breakfast, read the paper, check emails, check the bank balances, nap, eat lunch, nap, go to work if I have a run, or nap some more. When Cheryl is home she has all these stupid little projects for me to do like mow the lawn, do the dishes, put away the laundry,and it goes on and on. Notice there were no naps listed in her list.

Okay I have bored you long enough so will close with this profound, yet true, statement. God bless the Irish they are a most wonderful people.

Have a nice day everyone.

8 comments:

..................... said...

I don't think I remember reading about guys jumping on your truck.....
I know a little boy here who used to wear a helmet for a few years as an infant and toddler. He doesn't anymore. Absolutely ridiculous that insurance won't pay for that helmet. Now, that ought to be illegal. You'd get at least one vote on the 'busting headlights out'.......from my hubby.
He gets just about as annoyed as you apparently do.
Hope you caught some big fish fit for some good eatin'...and not little ole puny ones.:)

Anonymous said...

Hi I have just popped over from Merle's site Thought I would just have a read and say Hello from Down Under There are a great many inconsiderate drivers these days, it seems by reading blogs pretty much world wide. Cheers Margaret

..................... said...

tim delaney!

ya' gots to enable your anonymous comments.
Merle left a message for you on my site. She is a beta blogger and they cannot leave messages on regular blogger sites unless anonymous comments are enabled. That is one of the main reasons my anonymous comments are enabled.

Jeanette said...

Hi Irish
ive also just popped over from Merle's And im from the land Downunder also.
I hate it when someone comes up behind you with there headlights on full beam its very annoying.
Hope all goes well for little Rylie and the insurance comes to its senses and pays for her much needed helmet.Pop over some time. Take care keep smiling

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. Schaumi I don't know how to enable anonymous; a little instruction from a good teacher would help. I work at a 4th grade level all the time. Great to hear from the ladies down under and hope we can establish a link.

Fried Lemon Pie said...

Love your new law. heeheehee.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Today I can comment- who knows about tomorrow.The problem for me is when they want user name and then wont accept any. I hope Cheryl,
old whats her name) is giving you some naps. Do you need them or just want them? I have relatives named
Delaney, so knew you would be a good guy. So sorry about the little babes and hope it turns out well for all of you. I see 2 of my friends have called in on you, both
lovely ladies. Take care, Merle.

Tigersue said...

Hi there to enable annonymous comments go into your blogger account and the blog site from there. Click on settings, and look in there for the option to enable the comments.