Sunday, October 01, 2006



I have often wondered what makes baby diapers smell so bad and after seeing this picture I now know what it is. Mercy!!!

A very, very short blog tonight. I just got my schedule for next week and the first run I have to make is to Salt Lake City to pick up a group of ..................................................................................Germans from the airport. I have yet to find out who, what and why. All I know is the school superintendant is the one who asked for the bus. I sure hope they can speak English 'cause my German consists of Guten Tag, Danke, Bitte. Where is that Schaumi when you need her? Will have updates on this run at a later date.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Good luck with the Germans.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Thanks Bob, by the way thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. I have been to yours but at the time did not have time to comment. I envy good gardeners.

..................... said...

Hallo,
Wie geht's mit den Deutschen?