Saturday, October 14, 2006



Okay for those who claim they have the worst job in the world you might consider this picture.

Welcome ladies from down under. Glad to hear from you and hope you visit often.

Schaumi I don't know how to do the anonymous thing. I need a good teacher to instruct me. Believe me I am not above the 4th grade level.

Dana will you tell me one more time how you post those pictures. I like what you do.

Sarah may I post the pictures of the hummingbirds. Aw heck I am going to do it anyway.:):)

My daughter is here visiting so I must go and show her some pictues of her newest child when she was blessed in church.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Kate Olson said...

You are a little on the stingy side with those pictures, buddy. I have placed William's dad in charge of taking pictures of Isabelle. I am such a slacker and haven't had the time to catch her doing all the cute things toddlers do. Besides, I need good blackmail pictures for later. So, as soon as he gets them to me I will send some to you.

FYI, William and I have a 10 minute bonding moment when we sit down and read your blogs and all the responses. It's great!!

Merle said...

Hi again Tim, I like the cartoon, always someone with a worse job, or
someone worse off than ourselves.
Talk about wanting to communicate with someone down under, and now you have three of us. Enjoy your visit with your daughter. Take care, Merle.

Jeanette said...

G'Day Tim
Thank You for popping over to visit. Yes feel free to use my Irish joke.
Like the cartoon both crappy jobs lol. Take care. Come back visit anytime

Bob said...

Good day to you sir. I love the cartoon but can't really comment on it as I am one of those really lucky people who have a wonderful job. Make sure you have a special time with your daughter if she is still there, precious moments are to be savoured.