Friday, October 27, 2006


This was the scariest picture I could find for Halloween. Scared me anyway.


Tiger Sue did this on her website and tagged me so I will post it on my blog today.

Halloween Meme

1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
"Invaders From Mars" and "The Blob". That "Mars" movie kept me awake for many nights and when we slept outside on the lawn I just knew they were coming to get me. Every time I see red jello I think of the blob. The there was a movie called "Snake Woman" or something like that. I am so afraid of snakes that I had the heeby jeebies for many, many days.

2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood, and adulthood?
I don't really remember dressing up for Halloween. Our community had a great big social and the 3,4,5th grades all went on a treasure hunt set up by the high school students. It was a riot.

3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
Hmmmmmm, since I am a bit of a dud I am not sure. Frankenstein's monster perhaps, or Homer the hillbilly.

4. When was the last time you went Trick Or Treating?
Never did. Always went to the community programs.

5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
Chocolate... any kind of chocolate.

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
I dreamt I met Schaumi... ha, ha just kidding Schaumi. It might have been the time Amber, the space alien, came and stayed. I guess the nightmares that scare me the most is when snakes come to get me. Cheryl says I start kicking like crazy in my sleep. I HATE SNAKES!!!

7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
That the devil comes to visit me and I can't get away from him.

8. What is your Creepy-Crawlie Fear?
SNAKES, SNAKES, SNAKES.

9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go Bump in the night.
While living here where we do we would hear bumps in the night and wonder what the heck it was. We even thought maybe our house had ghosts. Come to find out that it was the apples and pears dropping from the trees and rolling down our roof. When I was young I listened to the radio show, "Inersactum" (not sure I spelled that right) and it would play on your imagination like crazy. I just knew someone was down in the basement and would come up and kill me. I would have the hunting rifles close by, knives under my pillow and they would have a fight on their hands. Sure glad no one spooked me unintentionally.

10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
It would be interesting since I don't believe in Haunted Houses. Yes, Cheryl would be there to hold my hand while I shook and quivered.

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?
Probably traditionalist but keep hoping some year I will break the mold.

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Not as much as I would like. Halloween and Christmas are the two times a year that I like to see decorations. We put up some light for Halloween but it is the inside that receives the most attention.

13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
"Here he lies completely dead. The doctors said it was all in his head."

Now I tag Schaumi, Sunshine, Luce, Lowa, Amber, or anyone who feels this would be a fun way to share their Halloween thoughts with the rest of us.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

..................... said...

BOO!

Lowa said...

I hope this lets me comment!

Thanks for tagging me:)

Kate Olson said...

AMBER! AMBER! AMBER! I am your oldest, cutest, and most precious daugther!! You better start acknowledging me buddy or you can just FORGET that cruise to Alaska!! I WANT MY MOM!!!