Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hi everyone,
A very quick and short blog today. I appreciate Tiger Sue and Schaumi for telling me how to put a picture on my blog. Right now I am so tired that I can't think straight so will try later. I took the varsity girls basketball team to play a game and it consisted of a 300 mile trip. I got home at 2:00a.m. and needless to say I am tired. At 5:00 a.m. a certain female whose initials are Cheryl Delaney awoke and just had to tell me about her day yesterday. Groan... I think I will go back to be right now. Have a great Thanksgiving.




MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER
STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS.
Happy Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Bob said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day, make sure you get to rest a while too because it sounds like you need to what with the energy drink troubles and late night driving. By the way my brother in law is a part time caoch driver and someone book a run up country to a soccer match, they set off early in the morning to make sure they got there on time for the start only to find someone got the times mixed up, as it turned out to be a night time fixture.

Amber said...

Wow, that is such a cool little poem! Please tell whoever sent it to you Thanks for sharing!

Hee Hee Hee!

Lots of Brazil love,
Amber :)