Thursday, November 30, 2006


I know just how this boy feels. Who said Santa Claus was dead? Cruel, just cruel.

First to my Australian friends.... Blogger has been a real pain as of late. I have tried to post comments to Jen and Cazz but was rejected each time. I want you to know I listened to "G'Day, G'Day" in its entirety. Interesting, most interesting. I also liked the "Monkey" video clip and found it hilarious.

Pamela I have tried to post a comment to you as well but again Blogger would not let me. There have been others but at this moment I don't remember who. I sure miss Schaumi though.

Not much to report here today. It was colder than he... well, let's just say it was very cold last night. I took a bus load of girl basketball players to a school that is out in the boondocks and talk about a cold wind blowing. The temp had to have been around 5 or 6 degrees but the wind was blowing about 20 mph and the wind chill factor was just plain miserable. Wah, wah, wah. It looks like snow today.

I have managed to piddle away this day. I am supposed to be making calendars for my kids and their families (something I do each year)so we can keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, as well as telephone numbers and addresses. My heart just isn't into it today so will go and take a nap to see if that will help.:)

Hope you are all having a good day or G'day. Luce hope your day is better. I can't believe I, a Mormon, gave you advice to pour yourself a cold one, eat chocolate and just relax in front of a nice fire. We don't drink and shouldn't encourage others to do so but what the heck, if it makes you feel better go for it. Anyone who lives in Texas deserves something to make them feel better.

Hey, how do you put a counter on your blog so you can see how many hits it has?

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim
Nice to come read your blog and get a mention Sorry you cant leave comment.That poor kid standing there thinking Santa is Dead. I think kids should believe as long as they want to Im going around to my Daughters to sleep Christmas Eve as the kids come wake Nanna up to santa's been and a lot of fun in the house.
By the way My brothers a Morman and theres always get a cuppa tea for me. keep warm:-)

..................... said...

santa's dead?
........suits me just fine...

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Thanks guys for the comments. Schaumi, Schaumi, Schaumi what can I do for you to help you with the Christmas blues. Personally my favorite guy at Christmas time (other than our Savior) is the Grinch. He and I have a lot in common.

Tigersue said...

Santa dead, no way, not as long as I believe! :)

To put a counter on your blog is pretty easy. I use stat counter.
www.statcounter.com
It is very easy to set up there, and then you copy the code to put in your template. Then you are done. The nice thing is you can change your counter and the way you want it and not have to redo the code.
I hope that helps.

..................... said...

sometimes leaving a comment really is
more complicated than it ought to be.
anyways, it's not so bad, irishman, i manage to ungrinch myself when it comes to the children..:)

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~ Sorry you have been having problems - I think we all have them
at times. How sad to see a grave stone with Santa's name on it.Guess
someone thought it was funny.
Glad you liked the Preacher joke.
Thanks for your comments. Take care,
Merle.