Wednesday, November 15, 2006


I was going to say this reminded me of my daughter in law Audra but after much more consideration I could see the resemblance of my daughter Katherine when she comes home from the hospital. If you look closely you will see the steam coming from the nostrils much the same as a puffer billy would do. Ha, ha, ha, ha. I am so funny I crack myself up.

Not much to say today. It is cold and I am cuddling up to the heater until the house gets warm. Cheryl just called me for breakfast. Only food will drag me away from the heater.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

..................... said...

I like the photo you posted of yourself...:->

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Have you been talking to my daughter? I get no respect.