Monday, January 22, 2007


I am not sure if I have posted this picture before or not, but this is what I have to put up with everyday. My wife is so much fun to be around. She is still part kid and that is definitely good.

Boy when I said I wanted to get back to work I should be more careful what I ask for. I will be making runs everyday this week so this might be the only blog I will be doing or reading for a while. Not only will I be taking some of the athletic teams to their games but I am also taking the choir on an overnight trip and the academic society is having a competition as well. Hmmmm, I might learn something on that one.

I am not much of a political person, in fact I really do shun politics buttttttttt, I see where Hilary is making her bid for another term as President of the United States. Will I vote for her...NO!!!

Congratulations to the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts. I truly thought Indy had lost their game so I turned it off and watched "The DaVinci Code". Now that movie has some wild conceptions about religion. Anyway I missed a good game.

Well it is below zero again. Sure will be glad when February is gone cause that is a sign of warming up... usually. That crazy woman I am married to is out to the hot pool doing her arobics. Mind you this is an outdoor pool. They wear ear warmers to keep their ears warm. Bunch of crazy people anyway. Me, I am in the house where it is warm and I don't intend to change either.

In an effort to keep up with those Australians with their jokes and stories I will post the following....

3 Women in Mexico

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, I just graduated from Brigham Young University and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."

They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent."

They throw the switch and, again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately prostrate themselves; beg for her forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of Michigan and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, y'all ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

Have a nice day everyone.

10 comments:

Lowa said...

Why won't you vote for her? Because she's a woman or because she's nuts?? LOL

Cute pic of Cheryl!! Yes, we have seen it before but always enjoy it:)

That joke was hysterical!

Have a great week and don't work too hard, eh??

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Believe me when I say that her being a woman has nothing to do with it.

..................... said...

In germany many indoor swimming pools had an access built in where you could swim through a partition in the wall and enter a hot pool that was located outside. i loved spending time outdoors on cold winter days and watch my breath waft out over the hot water. fun, fun, fun...:)
so, what did cheryl do? steal your slippers for a day?...

Still just me said...

We have the hot springs pool in Glenwood, though I have never attempted it in the winter time. I hate being cold.

Pamela said...

now those are bear feet
....

I'd like to join her in those water aerobics.

When do they meet? (:

Bob said...

Hi Tim, I think you do right to steer clear of politics. My daughter has a pair of feet like Cheryl! Its good to work hard, just be sure you stay safe, okay mate.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Tim, you better be nice to Cheryl or the consequences could be grizzly...

Doesn't she get cold running around all winter in her bear feet? :o)

My brother at one time had a hot tub outside on his deck and one Christmas the family got together at his place. That night some of us sat out in the hot tub. It was truly awesome. Yes, it was chilly getting from the house to the hot tub, but once in that hot water you really don't even feel the cold.

This fall my Mom and I went on an overnight trip. Where we spent the night had a "spa" (large hot tub) outside. Again, it was cold on the way out, but once in the water it was heaven. When you get out you are far too hot to feel cold... haha. The cool/cold air actually feels good at that point.

Don't work too hard. We'll miss you. :o)

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim lovely photo of Cheryl with her bears
Still giggling at your joke.

Jo said...

love the bear feet, could too still be young at heart, very healthy.
Have a great week.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Nice photo of the lovely Cheryl. Don't work too hard, and please be safe. Really loved the joke and plan to post it, as we have different readers. Hope that's OK, and you may do the same anytime.
Regards, Merle.