Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No picture today. Blogger is giving me fits this morning. I have tried to post comments on a couple of blogs but it will not let me. GRRRRRRRRR. Luce my sympathies go out to the driver's family and to the students that ride the bus. I know it is a thought that is in the minds of all drivers whether something like that will happen to them. We all hope we can get stopped safely before it gets worse. She was so valiant to get the bus stopped.

Lowa, I tried to post something on your blog also. Would like to know what the final verdict is on the accident. As Paul Harvey would say," Now for the rest of the story." It is sad to say but we still have not tried the cookie recipe but will get around to it some day.

Insane Mind, glad things are working out at the job. I try to get my wife to feed me everyday but to no avail. She wants me to retain my independence also. I have a son who tells his mother and I that he is going to find the meanest home in America to put us in. Kids... ya gotta love em.

Tiger Sue, glad you got the FSI working. I have been doing arbitration work lately and it is interesting to see how people interpret hand writing. I love indexing, I really do.

Schaumi, my friend, my day is not complete unless I get a comment from you. I get a kick out of you blog writing.

Jen, Gwen, Merle, Little Jen, my crazy Australian bloggers, you keep me laughing and that is soooooooo needed at times. G'day, G'day, How ya doing. Song keeps running through my head.

To all the rest of my blogging friends sorry I didn't get to read your today. Cheryl just came home from her water arobics and is crying about no breakfast being ready. No rest for the wicked and the righteous don't need any.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

..................... said...

irishman,
im gonna have to do some catching up here. for some reason i also got a blog error when i tried to log in or post a comments on your site yester and this morning. so sometimes things like this happen to us too.
we are having our first major snow storm today. wow, my deck is all white.
..and we have company.
catch up with ya later. xo

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

When you get over to my blog you are going to have some serious catching up to do!! Have a great weekend and hurry over when you get back.