Monday, January 15, 2007

Well... since the last picture I posted generated such interest I decided to not post one today.

Regarding the comments produced about the last picture posted I have only this to say. I would have posted a picture of me back in my Chippendale days but I knew too many of you women would swoon or pass out completely from seeing such an incredible body so I decided to take it easy on you.

Oops, Cheryl seen what I just wrote and is down on the floor laughing. The woman is soooooooooo rotten.

Mercy it has been cold here. I guess I could be in Colorado where all the snow is but I would complain about that too. At least we have good roads to drive on once we get our cars started.

Took Cheryl to the doctor today for another look at her knee and all he said was, "Start spoiling your husband more!" or as Maria Sansone says on "The 9" "Get back to work!" (She is cute)

Time for supper so will close. How about those football playoffs. Go Broncos!!!

Have a nice day everyone.

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Hi Tim.
How are things? you have the nerve to blame me for you getting into
trouble with you know who.
After reading this post it's you that gets yourself into the "D/House He!He!
Stay Well

Shaz said...

Hi Tim,

What a fab site. I have a friend who does the occassional cartoon & I'm sure he'd love to see one on a site as worthy as this one. My email address is on our blog if you'd like to get in touch I'll share them with you.

I've also added a link to you, hope thats ok x

Fried Lemon Pie said...

Where are my beloved Broncos!!

Bob said...

Just popped in to say hi and hope you manage to stay warm Tim.

..................... said...

go ahead, post a picture of you in your chippendale days. after all your blog is called 'what you see is what you get'...
i could also stand to have a good laugh..
oops, did i just say that?...bad, bad me. i'm a nice person...really..
okay, i'll promise to swoon..(maybe)

nay, i remember a picture you posted of you and cheryl in your younger days. ya'll were a handsome couple..;)

..................... said...

...and still are a handsome couple, of course..:)

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

:oP

(just to let you know I was here, haha)