Thursday, January 18, 2007


Just received some new "redneck" pictures from my niece Hollyberry (thank you) and just had to share some of them. This one reminds me of what I seen in Canada and I have heard Australia is the same way. Ha, ha.

Well, what to talk about today. Tigersue is having problems with her indexing and if I can help I would be happy to. I have left a message on her blog as well as on my comments.
Alice has been awful quiet lately. My Australian friends are crackups to say the least. Pamela can tell a good story and that is the truth. Schaumi... well what can be said. Actually I firmly believe Schaumi is a very good person who has rubbed shoulders with a few Irish people to be so good.

Lowa wanted me to post 5 or 6 wierd things about myself and I keep putting it off since I just can't think of anything wierd about me. (Keep the comments to yourself, especially Amber.)

Wierd thing #1. If I am tired I can get up in the middle of a real good movie and go to bed. Drives Cheryl crazy.

Wierd thing #2. I talk to my bacon. Bacon, bacon, bacon. Yum, yum, yum.

Wierd thing #3. I wear the same pair of pants for at least three days in a row. They are just getting broken in good.

Wierd thing #4. Sometimes I wear a moose turd for a tie tack. (Compliments of Amber the space alien baby.)

Wierd thing #5. I turn up the heat in the house, wrap up in a blanket and set by the fireplace, yet I go outside without a jacket, no socks, wearing a thin shirt and feel comfortable.

Wierd thing #6. Actually I am not wierd. The rest of the world is out of sinc.

So there you have it. Cheryl thinks its wierd that I like to sleep with lights on and she likes it as dark as she can get it. What she doesn't realize is that I can see the devil when he comes to get me if the lights are on, otherwise he sneaks up on me.

Well, that is enough for today. Oh, Bob, I wanted to ask your opinion about Scotland wanting to break away from the British Empire and become an independent country of their own. I know they have wanted that for a long, long time but in todays world do they have the economic and military means to sustain themselves?

Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

..................... said...

yah, i reckon i do a pretty good job pretending to be a pretty good person (maybe) dEsPiTe the irish folk i rub shoulders with...;):)

let's look at this weird list:

1. going to bed when your weird, oops, i meanst to say sleepy makes perfect sense. my hubby just falls asleep on the couch and snores during the movie......Now, THAT drives me crazy..... (sorry hubby)
2. doesn't everybody talk to their bacon?
3.hmmm, well, my motto is if it's not stained and doesn't stink just air it out and wear it again.
4. that might be weird...
5. well, so you are a bear..
bears like to be cozy in their dens..
6. i reckon i've always felt outta sinc...:)

Jeanette said...

Gday From Oz.
Couple of weird things there lol
I cant get up and leave a movie. I dont talk to my Bacon, then I dont eat much bacon. on a cold night I do like to turn up the heat and pull the covers up high.At the moment its pull the covers of and leave the fan on all night.. and posted a couple of jokes for you tonight lol. ((( hugs)))

Bob said...

Hi Tim, I often get up and leave a movie before the end, Vicki isn't keen on the idea but I just get fed up of sitting there when I'm not really interested. As for the Scotland thing I really don't know the answers to your questions. I guess it will be the same old story, honest Jock will still be ripped off by those who used him to make a name for themselves. As a country I’m sure they will manage somehow although I suspect certain parts will still manage better than others. If it means we don’t have to look at Sean Connery poncing around in a skirt and Scottish politicians such as Gordon Brown and Dr John Reid have to serve on the Scottish parliment instead of the English one, then I’m all for it, other than that I don’t have any ideas on the matter. Just out of interest whilst researching this answer I came upon this that I found both interesting and typical in that it says a lot about our present government and maybe goes some way to explaining why Scotland wants out, some of it's heavy but take a look. http://rantingkraut.wordpress.com/2006/11/17/uk-politicians-fear-the-impact-of-the-internet-%e2%80%93-good/

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

BUUURRRRRPPPPP!! There... that wasn't quiet, was it? haha

I like your "weird" list.
1- if I was that tired I'd tape the end so I could watch it later... can't stand to miss the ending.
2- I used to talk to my pigs before they became bacon, but never afterwards.
3- I do this too. Not so weird when they're still clean.
4- I've never worn a moose turd, but better a moose turd than a mouse turd.
5- I like cuddling up in a blanket to watch TV in the evenings... and I rarely ever wear a jacket, even in winter. Mom thinks this is very weird.
6- I've always been "different", what my family or origin always called the "black sheep"... never have really fit in much of anywhere. I guess that's what you'd call "out of sinc". And hey, that's not so bad if you look around at some of the people in this world today... LOL.

It's 3:35am now, so I can't be sure, but I think I left you a message on my blog. Go check. I'm going to have a nap now :o)

Lowa said...

These were great, I am glad you did them!!!:) Thanks!

I love the recent cartoons you have posted, they are awesome. I just got silly girly finger nails put on today and can't type very well. Will comment more in a few days!!!

Oh, I wish I could go to a hot springs to do my water aerobics!! Tell Cheryl I am happy for her AND envious:)

Holly said...

He He Your welcome for the pics LOL