Monday, December 04, 2006


Well Ho, Ho, Ho to all of you. This is the Grinch playing like the good guy.

This will be my one and only posting this week. I will be driving bus quite a bit for the rest of the week. Thursday I don't even come home. I am being put up in a motel because I have to be up and driving by 5:30 am to take the wrestling team to a tournament in Utah. I love this kind of schedule.

I have been extremely busy as of late, which is good, but does not allow me to visit blogs, children, or my wife very much. Hope this finds you all happy and doing well. Schaumi it is good to see you are still with me and I am still waiting for that picture.:) Take care everyone and I will post more next week, I hope.

Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

Still just me said...

Be safe!

..................... said...

yeah, be safe on those roads, oh grinchy one...
what picture?

Jeanette said...

lost elf hohoho

Kate Olson said...

There is GOING to be one missing elf if YOUR granddaughter doesn't stop torturing the Christmas tree!! Check out my blog.

Bob said...

I always enjoy reading your posts so will miss them for sure but the main thing is that you come back safe and well with lots of stories to tell us.

Alpha Male said...

If you wasn't a Grinch before you ought to be by now .....DENVER just lost 48 to 20 hehehe...I thought had a team...hahaha. All I saw was losers hehehe.