Thursday, December 21, 2006


Ho,Ho,Ho,Ho... Only four more days until the jolly, fat man comes. (No, smarties, I am not talking about myself.) I keep hoping he will bring me something 'cause, like Garfield, I have been really good the last few weeks.

Update on Cheryl. She is doing fine. The surgery was a complete success and it was good she had it done since it was a little more serious than the x-rays had indicated. Oh that woman takes advantage of the situation. Tim do this, and, Tim do that. Going to hit her on the head with her crutch. I was NEVER like that when I had surgery. She expected me to be up and going the very next day.

She was hungry when we got home last night and she wanted hamburgers and eggs. I had to put my foot down since Burger King doesn't cook eggs at night. What did she expect? Me to cook them? Then this morning it was an order of fried potatoes, (she tried to placate me by saying I always do the best job of cooking them), bacon (that almost caused a divorce on the spot. The bacon is mine, mine MINE), eggs again, why, because,(as she put it) my scrambled eggs are soooo good.) Then she wanted hot apple cider. Oh, the things I do for that woman. I would never expect to be pampered like that.

Our two girls just arrived and that was my chance to escape from caregiver to computer operator and that is why I am blogging right now. They claim they are here to help their mother. Yeah, right. First thing out their mouths was, I'm hungry so whats to eat Dad. I showed them the kitchen and said to have at it. Kids, what can I say. Doesn't matter what the age they still expect to be waited upon.

Have you read that the polar cap is melting? I know the reason why. Canadians are full of hot air... right Alice?

Well, guess I will go and start a fire since no one can light a match and put it to the tinder. What would women do without men? (Keep it nice ladies)

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Kate Olson said...

You are the big chief daddy, the alpha male, the head hancho, the stripling warrior. We women are so blessed to have such subservient men in our lives. I am so glad to see that mom is putting you to such good use. Keep up the good work and I just may come visit. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Oh poooooor Tim. I feel sooooo sorry for you. So hard done by. (ya right, haha) I'm very happy to hear that Cheryl is doing so well.

Polar cap melting??? Really? That's scary. It could cost all of us our homes!! We Canadians still live in igloos, and we still have bands of wild Indians running around here. That is what you Americans think, isn't it? Haha.

You said on Clairesgarden that you would like to see everyone post pictures of their Christmas trees... well, I took up the challenge and posted mine. Now it's your turn!!!

..................... said...

oh, for a second i thought i was gonna have to barricade my door..
but then you clarified that it wasn't you who was coming in 4 days....whew..close call..:)

i know you take good care of cheryl.
you have a blessed christmas and let those kids of yours spoil you.

Tigersue said...

Is that why I can play the clarinet? I am full of Hot Air? :)