Monday, December 18, 2006


Oh the weather outside is frightful, but my love is sooooooo delightful... Merry Christmas to one and all.

I have completed my first tour of duty and now have a month off to do nothing but pester Cheryl, pester the cat, pester, pester, pester. Oh the joys of life.

Today's subject is WOMEN and I know I will be in the hot seat for what I am about to say. First though I must say something else. If I have offended anyone through my blog I sincerely apologize. Sometimes my sense of humor, or lack of it, can get me in serious trouble without me being aware of it.

Case in point: For quite some time I have had a lady in Texas (no not you Luce,)who commented on my blog quite frequently and even sent an email or two. Suddenly she has stopped, will not respond to any kind of writing and I am wondering why. I truly am a sensitive person who worries about offending others... most of the time. I just hope this is a rare case and for some reason I think it might have something to do with religion, although I certainly don't look at it that way. Okay enough of this and on to today's subject... women.

Being a man I get confused by women which is quite normal. I have a question to all of you of the female persuasion. How in the world do you guys wear such tight levi's or other pants and feel comfortable? As I attend the various sports activities I see women in the tightest levi pants and I wonder how they do it. It has to be uncomfortable trying to set down let alone walk very much in them. I know when I wear levi's if they are too tight I can hardly move and they chafe my body something terrible.

Then there are those women who wear clothes that they should never wear. I knew a woman in my home town that was quite heavy and she would wear the tightest stretch material and called them pants. Quite frankly watching her from behind she looked like she had two fat hogs in a sack that were fighting with each other. Truly disgusting.

Have you ever met someone that looked very attractive and then when they opened their mouths to speak it was like Satan himself entered the room. YUCK!!

Yes, you ladies are nice to look at I will admit that but... Next on the list. What is with all this cleavage? I get the biggest kick out of watching women wear cleavage showing blouses and then constantly tugging at them to cover themselves up so no one will look at their chest. If they didn't want to be looked at then why wear that type of clothing? It is natural for a man's eyes to drop instantly when cleavage is showing so why get mad at him for looking? There was a young woman in her twenties at the game the other day and I thought she was going to fall out everytime she bent over. I also noticed she got upset if someone was looking and every male in the house had to be looking. Women, sheesh.

What I consider truly beautiful is a woman with a tasteful dress that comes to her knees and a somewhat modest top. There are so many appealing clothes out there that cover up yet leave that feminine allure that can drive a man crazy. Maybe I am old fashioned, well, old anyway. I hope I have not offended in any way with my comments. No matter what I still find you attractive and those that I do generally have great personalities no matter how they look.

Guess I had better quit while I am still alive and kicking. Got to go and catch up on my blog reading and see what you'all have been up to.

Have a nice day everyone.

8 comments:

Tigersue said...

I must be an odd woman! (No need to comment.) I can't stand to wear tight or revealing clothing. YUCK. I would much rather be comfortable and feel like I can move.

..................... said...

i don't know why anybody would be offended by you. but i've also had bloggers stop coming by and i have no idea why. oh well...
i just want my clothes to fit properly, look not to raggamuffiny and be comfortable. i am not a fancy woman when it comes to clothes...no spiked heels here...:)

Kate Olson said...

I AM VERY OFFENDED!! You are a very offensive man. I am very proud of my BOOBIES and will show them off any chance I get. You can't say anything because YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME. ;)-

Still just me said...

Sweats and PJ bottoms for me, unless I actually have to leave the house and really get dressed. Then it is only jeans and plain shirt for me. I like to keep things simple. I don't like my jeans to tight, for then I get the muffin top going on, just wear what fits.

Bob said...

Hi Tim, Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comments and of course if there is anything you don't understand you must ask me to enlighten you, I don't mind at all.

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim
Well im certainly not offended
I think big women should look in the mirror more often to see what they truly look like in tight fitting clothes (not a pretty sight)I like to be comfortable with what I wear and dress for the occassion when I go out.
Have A very merry Christmas Tim And Family.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Kate Olson, hmmmmm, I feel for your parents.What a handfull you must have been as a teenager. What a handfull you are as an old woman of 36 (I think that is what you are)and the pains your husband must put up with.

Tiger Sue odd, oh no, say it is not so.

Schaumi it would be interesting if we knew each other personally. I like to tease and you have such good comebacks.

Still Just Me, hmmmm, I am still visualizing the dancing on the table thing.

Jeanette, my Australian buddy. Life has been made more enjoyable from reading your blogs.

Bob, I will make that list so I can know what you are talking about.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Okay… I decided to answer this long, multi subject type of post, I have to put Word beside your blog so I can read and type and read and type and… well, you know.
1- I’m a new reader of your blog, but so far have found nothing offensive. I’ll have to read some more of your older posts now, could be interesting and fulfilling. ;o)
2- Maybe the woman you speak of didn’t get offended. Maybe she died. Or maybe is in hospital. Or maybe you’re right and she got offended. I figure if anyone gets offended that easily, they should pull their head out of their … uuuumm… errr… well, the place where the sun doesn’t shine, and stop being so full of themselves. But I digress…
3- Being a woman I also get confused by women… and of course by men. :o)
4- When I was still dancing, I used to wear those real tight jeans. I was slim, trim and in great shape back then (oh how I miss those days). The jeans didn’t feel tight, they were very comfortable. Now, however, I am no longer able to dance, nor have I been able to for some time, due to back problems. So I am no longer slim, trim, or in good shape :o( I find jeans now are very uncomfortable and I wear pants with elastic as all or part of the waste band, and some stretch in the entire pant.
5- I agree that people shouldn’t wear clothes that look like they are painted on…
6- Some people should just have their mouths nailed shut… male and female. I’ve known people of the kind you mention, look good until they open their mouth. I truly believe that this type of person is so unhappy inside that they have to try to make everyone else unhappy. Misery loves company.
7- When I wear a low cut top I know men will look. Good. I dread the day when they don’t. That would be scary. I agree with you that if they don’t want men to look, the women shouldn’t wear clothes that will draw attention to them. I’ve run into a few over the years that get belligerent if they think you are looking at them and say “what do you think you’re looking at” in a very rude tone of voice. If you want to be invisible, stay home.