Friday, December 22, 2006


That's right Santa baby. I even signed the note so you will know who has your number. Forget the bike I want more, more MORE!!!

Well we got our Christmas snow last night and more coming. Sure glad I am not driving anywhere. I can just set back, watch TV, pester Cheryl, eat goodies and sleep, sleep, sleep. Ah, the advantages of being in the retirement stage, sort of.

Alice I would hate to have you and my daughter, Katie, get together. You sound too much like her. She is the one who has the Olson Dozen blog. Rotten kid anyway.

Schaumi, Schaumi, Schaumi what kind of attitude are you displaying. Barring the doors and etc.

Well, one daughter has left and wouldn't even say goodbye to her Father and wouldn't let her children say goodbye to their Grandfather. What kind of children did I raise? Couldn't be that I was on the computer and away from everyone. The cat and I hide when all those women come to our house. The other daughter is in the kitchen baking banana bread so she can stay for a little while longer.

Actually I am glad she is here. My feet started hurting me really bad and when I had them checked we found large cracks on the bottom. Don't know why that happened. Too much love in me I guess and it was trying to find a way out.

Got to run. Have a nice day everyone.

7 comments:

..................... said...

..silly man..
i reckon it's safe to unbarr that door know?
you have a good christmas irishman

Gwen said...

Hi Tim....
Poor old Santa,you should talk I
didn't try to poison the poor bugger.
Thanks for your visit Tim,you and yours have a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Kate Olson said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! WE WOMEN RULE!! Better be good to my mom or I will get reinforcements and bug you.

clairesgarden said...

your love for cheryl and your family shines through your every word!!!
many blessings for christmas and the coming new year.

Jeanette said...

Poor Santa Im sure your trying to Knock poor santa off first caught on the nose of the plane now your trying to poison him long live santa. Merry Christmas Tim

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Tim, you said:
"Alice I would hate to have you and my daughter, Katie, get together. You sound too much like her. She is the one who has the Olson Dozen blog. Rotten kid anyway."

My thoughts on this are echoed by Claire's above comment, and I know you'd love to have me and Kate over at the same time. You'd laugh yourself silly, you old goat.

Also, another quote from you -from my blog, in reference to posting a picture of your Christmas tree:
"Now I have to get the camera out, get out of my comfortable chair, walk all the way into the living room and take a picture."

You've got me wondering... how darn far is it from that chair to the tree? Must be a terribly long walk :o)

..................... said...

you have a good christmas, irishman
hope cheryl is recuperating nicely.