Thursday, December 28, 2006


Okay, the Christmas holiday is over and now we face the New Year's Eve with its wild parties, inebriated drivers, people doing silly things and the list goes on. Please, everyone, be safe, responsible and out of mischief. (Luce are you reading this?):)

Christmas was great here. Cheryl was down with her surgery, which she is doing very nicely from, I have had a dose of the flu but am recovering. Santa was kind and luckily he won't be sending any bills to me later. I like that part.

Not much to report today. Still not feeling a 100% so my brain is not clicking like it normally would. Snowed for Christmas and that was good. I like a Christmas snow. It makes the world seem so fresh.

Think I will close for now. Stomach is complaining... sorry.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

That was not nice that someone gave you a bug for Christmas... not a good gift. Am glad you are starting to win that battle though and hope you are back up and at 'em real soon, Tim.

Glad to hear Cheryl is doing well.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Just catching up with my blogging friends and reading the posts I missed. Sounds like you had a nice Christmas and sorry you got the flu after it. I hope Cheryl is doing really well after her surgery.
Thank you for your comments and wishes for Christmas. I had a lovely week at my daughter's home and we all enjoyed it, Now it is good to be home. Managed to stay out of trouble !!
I would like to wish you and your family a happy, healthy and a
prosperous New Year in 2007.
Thank you for your friendship over
the last few months, and nothing
you post is offensive to me.
Take care, get well and look after
Cheryl. Regards, Merle.

Bob said...

Hi Tim, Glad to hear Christmas went okay for you. Mine was okay except like you I came down with a cold so didn't get the real festive spirit. I don't celebrate the new year, can't really see what the point of it is, even with the countdown to midnight to pin point the actual event occuring I still can't spot anything happen thats worth getting all excited about. I liked the carton as usual, seems about right to me. Hope you and Cheryl are feeling better soon. Bob.