Tuesday, December 12, 2006


I know this is not a Christmas photo but it is an awesome photo. Taken in the middle east in a country that we are helping yet they are not so grateful for. This is a rescue mission of a wounded soldier. Who says military pilots are not good.

I probably won't get to post anymore this week since my schedule is similar to last weeks. I am not complaining though cause I actually like being busy, busy, busy. The time will come when I won't be doing anything and then I will be moping around the house bothering Cheryl, teasing the cat and just making a nuisance of myself.

Snowed again last night but not much. Starting next week I have a month off so it can snow all it wants for that month. Cheryl goes in for knee surgery on the 20th but should be home that same day. It is the a...scopy type of surgery. Christmas will be spent at home just relaxing, watching movies and maybe a little bit of football. We have been so busy this past week we never even turned on the Christmas lights we put up outside.

Still trying to figure out how to put a counter on my blog. I thought I had it down but it didn't work. So I am slow about some things but I will keep trying. It is hard for an old brain to do new things.

Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

clairesgarden said...

this is the counter I use , it shows people who log in as dots from all over the world map
http://clustrmaps.com/index.htm

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi Tim. I came here via Clairsgarden to see if you'd posted the Christmas meme yet, LOL.

I agree with you that this is an awesome picture you posted. The way they set the back end of that big puppy down on top of that house... wow.

For putting the counter on your blog, I think it would be WAY easier if you first switch your blog over to the Beta version (it doesn't look to me like you have yet, though I could be mistaken). It is far easier to do things in the Beta version. It's really as easy as copy/pasting info from the web site with the counter onto your blog.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ reat photo and shows how good the pilots are and how they care for the wounded. Thanks for comments, glad you enjoy the joke etc and get a smile from them. Thanks for your Christmas wishes also, and I wish you and your family the same and a happy, healthy New Year in 2007.
Take care, Regards, Merle.

..................... said...

that is a great photo, tim.
i don't do counters anymore. got rid of them as i was checking them out too much. but i did use sitemeter at one time. another time i used statcounter. both are okay. and yes, adding html code to beta blogger is a lot easier than on regular blogger.
you take care of yourself, irishman and be safe on those roads.