Monday, October 29, 2007


A friend sent me this picture and I just thought it was so neat. What a story.

I hate depressions. They come from out of nowhere, make you feel like you are lower than a snake's belly and cause you to just feel rotten. Yep, I am suffering from a bout of depression today. No reason for it that I can think of, it just happens. I told Cheryl one time that it feels like someone threw a blanket over you. Maybe it was the self-portrait Foam sent me of herself; scary, very scary, and I thought she was a pretty, petite German type lady. Then Pam said to put a raisin in the belly button to be dressed like a cookie or something. I worry about Pam, she is a spicy Grandma. I know what it is... I had to go into Utah on Saturday. AYEEeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well, the new TV shows have been out for a while now and I am curious which ones are liked the most. Personally, I really like "Chuck" which comes on Monday night. Then I like NCIS; Ghost Whisperer is all right but a little far fetched at times. I also like Moonlight (the girl is so cute) and Life. Heros is getting too wierd and the Bionic woman I am still deciding on. Whatever happened to Lost? I thought it was a highly ranked show.

How about those Boston Red Sox. I am not a Boston fan but was impressed with how quickly they showed Colorado how the big boys play baseball. Then there is the Oregon Ducks who showed USC that there are other teams in the PAC-10. (Right Jeralee)

I was truly surprised that I received no comments about my feelings on Rosie O'Donnell. Maybe everyone agrees or they just didn't want to hurt the Irishman's feelings. I throw comments like that out just to see what response I get. I do that in church at times. I will ask questions that I already know the answer to just to see what others think. Interesting, vellllly interesting.

So how IS everyone dressing up for your Halloween fun and parties? Cheryl decided on the Cat in the Hat and I am going as Tim, the Ramblin' Irishman incognito. Come on Foam I know you are dressing up for your school and Pam I am willing to bet you will do something for those grandchildren. My friend from Washington, The Insane Mind, I worry about the costume being a bar stool and a pole; that is scary.:)

Got to go. Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Still just me said...

Oh Dear Tim,

Washington? No, I am in the beautiful state where the "little boys" played ball and got swept away.

Seriously, look how all the little girls will be dressed for Halloween. Now that is scary, and upsetting. Fishnet hose for a 11 year old? I don't think so!

darkfoam said...

sorry, you're feeling depressed, irishman. i hate having the blahs too. those days are starting to shorten.....stay busy and active and keep your spirits up!.
nah, i don't dress up for halloween when i go to work. i have enough time keeping the students under control. i might dress up in the evening. we are going to our church to do trunk or treating there. hey, my feelings are hurt! ... judging me by my looks...
tsk...

Jeralee said...

Depression does suck! Those are the days you just sit on the couch and watch t.v. and eat candy.

AAHHHH!!! Football. I hate watching it. U. of O. is even my alma mater. But I never once went to a game while I went to school there.

Joe watched the game on Saturday, and all the while was screaming at the t.v. and yelling and talking and clapping. He was watching by himself. He is a HUGE duck fan. I excused myself from the house.

As far as t.v. shows - My favorite is "House" on FOX. I also watch E.R. on NBC - I have been watching that one for 13 years. They really need to end the series. But I am loyal and will watch it to the end.

No ideas for costumes yet. I don't know if I am going to dress up. Who knows.

Kids are going as angels.