Thursday, October 11, 2007


Now THIS is one frightening image. I probably won't sleep for quite a few nights now.

The snow has come and the snow has gone. Actually it is a little early for snow to stay on the ground since there are still many potato crops that need to be harvested. In my home town of Driggs, ID it was not uncommon at all to harvest in the month of October. Of course it was done with one eye on the sky and the other on the job.

Took the volleyball team to a meet the other night... they got their butts whipped. The coaches were so furious with them that they refused to stop and let them get something to eat. After realizing that maybe that was a little too harsh they came to me and asked me if I was hungry. I said I could always stand something to eat cause I knew that was their way out of being a little too harsh and they were saving their own embarassment. Women... I tell you they are STRANGE.

I am supposed to be paying our bills right now but blogging is more fun. I see where "Fried Lemon Pie" has quit blogging and she will be missed. Sometimes there was some very colorful language when she would get upset by some happening in the world. I am finding that to blog every day is very hard. I have decided that I will blog when I feel I have the time and the inclination. I do miss all the comments though and still visit some of the sites for jokes, information and just to see how everyone is doing.

I had better close and get to paying bills. Cheryl wonders just what I do with my time while she is gone; I tell her I do nothing so don't expect anything. I do have a load of wash I better go take care of so she won't have to do it. I will close with this bit of humour....

Blonde Jokes
A blonde named Pam is appearing on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" with Regis Philbin.
Regis: "Pam, you're up to $500,000 with one lifeline left: phone a friend. If you get it right, the next question is worth one million dollars If you get it wrong, you drop back to $32,000. Are you ready?"
Pam: "Yes."
Regis: "Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest? Is it A) robin, B) sparrow, C) cuckoo, or D) thrush."
Pam: " I think I know which it is, but I'm not 100% certain. I'd like to phone a friend. I'd like to call Carol."
Carol (also a blonde) answers the phone: "Hello?"
Regis: "Hello Carol, it's Regis Philbin from Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I have your friend Pam here who needs your help to answer the one million dollar question. The next voice you hear will be Pam's..."
Pam: "Carol, which of the following birds does not build it's own nest? Is it A) robin, B) sparrow, C) cuckoo, or D) thrush."
Carol: "Oh geez, Pam. That's simple. It's a cuckoo."
Pam: "Are you sure?"
Carol: "I'm sure."
Regis: "Pam, you heard Carol. Do you keep the $500,000 or play for the million?"
Pam: "I want to play; I'll go with C) cuckoo".
Regis: "Is that your final answer?"
Pam: "Yes."
Regis: "Are you confident?"
Pam: "Yes; I think Carol's pretty smart."
Regis: "You said C) cuckoo... And you're right! Congratulations, you have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS!"
To celebrate, Pam flies Carol to New York. That night they go out on the town. As they're sipping champagne, Pam looks at Carol and asks her,"Tell me, how did you know that it was the cuckoo that does not build its own nest?"
"Pam, it was easy," replies her friend. "Everybody knows that cuckoos live in clocks."

A blind man and his guide elephant enter a bar and find their way to a stool. After ordering a drink and sitting there for a while, the man yells to the bartender; “Hey , you wanna hear a blond joke?”
The bar falls quiet. In a deep husky voice the woman next to him says;“Before you tell that joke, you should know something. The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde and I’m a 1.82 tall, 90kg blonde with a black belt in karate. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and she’s a weight lifter. The lady to your right is blonde and she’s a pro-wrestler. Think about it seriously, mister; You still wanna tell thatjoke?”
The man says;
“Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”


A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and
>help me.
>I have a killer jigsaw puzzle and I can't figure out how to get it
>started"
>Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
>
>The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a
>tiger."
>
>Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets
>him
>in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.
>He
>studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns
>to
>her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going
>to
>be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."
>
>He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have
>a
>nice cup of tea, and then .." He sighed...............
>
>"Let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box

A painting contractor was speaking with a woman about her job.

In the first room she said she would like a pale blue.
The contractor wrote this down and went to the window, opened it, and yelled out "GREEN SIDE UP!"

In the second room she told the painter she would like it painted in a soft yellow. He wrote this on his pad, walked to the window, opened it, and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!"

The lady was somewhat curious but she said nothing. In the third room she said she would like it painted a warm rose color. The painter wrote this down, walked to the window, opened it and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!"

The lady then asked him, "Why do you keep yelling 'green side up'?"
"I'm sorry," came the reply. "But I have a crew of blondes laying sod across the street.

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hi Tim! That is what happens with my time all too often..I get on the blog and start reading and the time just flies! Glad to see a post from ya.

Have a great day.

Dana

Still just me said...

Tim,
You do laundry? Can I have a picture of you doing that to show my husband that there are men out there that actually KNOW HOW?

About the language.... Mine gets a little off color on my blog when I am in the highest mania and sometimes in the lowest hole. A big part of it is my illness, but shamefully, not all of it.

Gwen said...

Hi Tim.
Just popped in to see how things were going.
But I must tell you as afriend those Blonde Jokes are going to get you into trouble you know that
dont you???

Pamela said...

I was blonde many years ago.... and that name sounds familiar.

darkfoam said...

you thought my picture was a bit much? i just about fell outta my chair when i opened your blog.
glad to see you are doing well. those jokes are pretty funny. didn't you used to be blond?