Tuesday, October 30, 2007


This picture sooooooooo reminds me of our cat, Gus, when he was with us. There was not a project in this house that could be started and he would be right there in the middle of it. Cheryl loves to sew and he loved to come and set on top of her pattern. It got to be quite a joke in our house. He would ALWAYS plop himself in front of my monitor when I would be on the computer or he would play with the yarn when I was making hats. We miss him. Here is a picture of Gus in the middle of Cheryl's sewing stuff. We like it so much that we are thinking of having a 750 - 1000 piece puzzle made out of the picture.






Just wanted to say hi for the day. Still in a depressed funk. Sorry "State of Mind" for some reason I thought you lived in Washington. Senior moments you know. Foam old buddy how come you don't dress up for Halloween? Those kids would love it. Jeralee, your children are angels so I guess the costume fits quite well.

Going to take my depressed body and lie down and feel sorry for myself. Like I told some friends last night, it is hard to put up with these small inperfections when you are Irish and feel you are perfect in every way. Oh, Lord it's hard to be humble when you are perfect in every way.

Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

I can't sit down without the cat jumping up on me. We got Tessy (the contessa) from the animal shelter just two years ago. She was 8. It has taken her almost two years to figure out she loves us.

Jeralee said...

LOL - LOVE the idea of turning the picture into a puzzle. That would drive someone mad trying to put it together. Hang in there! As Dr. Seuss said "Unslumping yourself is not easily done."

Still just me said...

No problem Tim, no big deal. That picture on my blog is right down the road from my house, in Rifle, Co. The smoke in the air is from the fires in California.

Love the cat picture! We had one once that purred so loud that we called him Harley.

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim,
Cheer up lifes to short to be down in the dumps,,,
My Daughters cat does the same thing plonk right in the middle of everything.

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ Cats are like that ~ they like to be in everything. That would be a difficult jigsaw puzzle. Sorry you are feeling a bit down and I liked the words from Mack Davis' song
I put a poem on the 351 post called
The Shape I'm In " If you read it, you may feel better. Thanks for your comment and kond words. I agree with
Jeanette ~ Life is too darn short to
be down!! Take care, Regards, Merle.

darkfoam said...

BOO!

...and i'm truly sorry you are going through the doldrums. believe me...
i know what it feels like.
xoxo

ps: sorry they're boney and cold kisses and hugs.
but you know.. t'is the season..