Saturday, October 27, 2007


No special caption with this picture. I just liked the colors in it and the time of year it reminds me of.

We are suffering from the Halloween costume dilema in our house. Cheryl always likes to dress up some way some how but this year is having a problem deciding on what to do. Oh the stress it is causing that poor woman. She could dress up as Hillary Clinton but then it would traumatize all the little children and scare the by-gollies out of many, many adults.

I have come up with the perfect candidate for President of the United States... Rosie O'Donnell. All foreign countries would stop their terrorism plans, there would be no attacks on the President of the United States, Congress would be in such a state that they would be numb. Why no attacks you might say? Well consider this; once that mouth got going all our enemies would realize she is doing more damage than they could possibly come up with. Why try to attack?

Okay, okay enough of that. Got to make a run to SLC with the bus tonight and pick up a group of students who are flying in from somewhere. I just love going to SLC with it's crazy drivers and many, many vehicles. Luckily I am in the bus where I can shove myself around a little also.

I have got to quit. Cheryl is in one of her moods where she is flitting here and flitting there while bugging me all the time. I CANNOT CONCENTRATE... doesn't that silly woman know that?

Have a nice day everyone.

5 comments:

darkfoam said...

cheryl could go as you..
never mind..
that might also be too scary..;)
i've done picked out my look. do you like it?

Still just me said...

I know what you mean about costumes. I am having a hard time finding one for my little girl that doesn't look like a barstool and a pole should be an accessory.

Pamela said...

how about a raisin in the belly button... and be a cookie???

I would definitely be a snicker doodle.

Avry said...

What?? did I read that right? you are coming to the horrible place of UTAH?? Hope you had a safe trip. :)

Jeralee said...

hmm... good luck with the costume ideas!

Hope the driving in Utah wasn't too bad. Those Utah drivers are awful.