Wednesday, October 24, 2007


I have often wondered who the "REAL" father of my children was. Not that I am accusing my wife of infidelity because I know better but early in her life she was abducted by aliens and the affects had long lasting results. Starting on the right and going counterclockwise that is Leslie, Kimberly, Katherine, Michael, Patrick with Kip being held by his mother. I knew I had proof that my children could not possibly be my own and here it is. Cheryl and I are having some very long discussions about her previous life.

This being the Halloween season I thought it would be proper for me to show just how that alien abduction has influenced my wife to do strange things.




Now did those aliens do silly things to her mind or what?

Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

Fried Lemon Pie said...

Behave Tim!!!

darkfoam said...

are you sure they are not your children, irishman? all of them look just exactly like you!..;)

Pamela said...

me2.

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim. I can see the likeness there Tim..

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Ha, ha, ha. With friends like all of you who needs enemies. All this time I thought they took after Cheryl's side of the family.

Luce, good to hear from you even if it was two words.

Avry said...

Hmm they all seem to look just like you for some reason?