Monday, October 22, 2007


This is a picture of me when I was first born. I was such a sweet little angel. (No, the pink flowers doesn't mean that someone thought I was a girl!!!)

Monday morning has dawned bright and cold with a lot of new snow in the mountains. I have pushed Cheryl out the door so she can get to work on time and I am just goofing off while getting ready for my naptime.

What a weekend I had. Friday I took the football team to their district championship game which they lost very badly. The game never started until after 10:00 pm which meant we never left the arena until after midnight. By the time I got home it was going on 3:00 am. I had enough time to get my 8 hours of off duty time and then take a bunch of choir students a big gala. They were there until after midnight as well, although I must admit it was an enjoyable program. When we exited the building to go home there was a raging blizzard going on. I could hardly see the road due to driving snow. So another late night. Sunday, because I am such a gooooooood boy, it was up and off to church at 9:00 am. Needless to say I am a bit tired today.

I see my other niece, Avery, has been reading my blog. Thank you for your comments. I feel sorry for this particular niece because she lives in a place that is so horrible that we don't even like to mention the name. It is (cough, choke, vomit, spit) UTAH.

It is nice that my nieces read my blog but dangerous in other ways. Now I cannot say any bad things about my family or Cheryl's since these nieces are Cheryl's sisters children. My sister, Aleaha, reads my blogs so I can't say anything about my family or embellish my accomplishments cause she knows better. Man, this sucks. What am I going to write about? Where is Foam when you need her?

After today Cheryl and I will be filing for a divorce. Today I am having a man with a backhoe come and take out several lilac bushes, rose bushes, trees, and anything else I can think of. How does that song go, "They tore down paradise and put in a a parking lot." That is exactly the plan. Needless to say Cheryl is not happy with my decision. Oh, I forgot to put out the garbage. Gotta go.

Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

Jeralee said...

Wow, I TOTALLY do not miss the snow! Sounds like a busy weekend for you and tiring as well.
We finally have sunshine after some miserable wet,wet, gray days.

It's been good to go back and read some of your archives, especially about your kids as there was new info that I didn't know and my mom never fills us in on!

darkfoam said...

funny... my baby photos look more faded than yours does and i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger than you.

it's amazing to read about blizzards already. it's still mild here during the day.

where is foam when you need her? why? i am here.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Hi Irish... I'm baaaaack. Didja miss me? Haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog lately. Good to see you.

I am confident that you will find lots to write about, even with family reading here, haha.

You're blog's had a 'make over' since I was last here. Lookin' good.

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim, were still in spring and having a taste of summer and thats a month away, 37c sunday 36c monday =about 98f so i think were in for a very long summer

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ I am sure you will come up with things to post that even the family cannot
debate. You have to watch your p s and q s whatever that means. Thanks for your comments, glad you liked the crabby old man and copied it for your kids. Glad you enjoy the jokes. Take care,
Regards, Merle.

LIFE IS GOOD! said...

I didn't think they had colored photo's when you were born? Boy you disallusioned me. When I stopped off and dropped that package off for Cheryl. I noticed the lilacs torn out and thought how ambitious you were.