Thursday, December 15, 2005

It is a ho hum day.


I think this about describes my day so far. Cheryl and I both went to see the doctor and the results were not the best. We will survive though.

I owe Lara and Laura an apology. I did not realize that I had two different people reading my blog (thank you by the way). I appreciate your comments and glad you like what I write. I have read Lara's blog (I think that is the right one) but not Laura's. Man talk about confusing a simple mind.

So if I understand everyone correctly, Lara is from Wisconsin, home of the (gag, choke, barf, and etc.) Green Bay Packers, and Laura is from the evergreen state and I don't know what that is.

Then to top it off I received a comment from Mik who resides in Texas. Ah Texas. I have only been to Texas a couple of times and I am sorry but I realized I did not lose anything in Texas to make me want to return. When I drove through the Abilene (I think) area I could not see what would make anyone want to live there. Then to top it all off I suppose Mik is a (serious gagging, choking, barfing) Dallas Cowboy fan. The only time I liked the Dallas Cowboys was when Don Meredith was there. I guess it might have something to do with me being a Denver Bronco fan.

Actually I appreciate all the comments and yes I do make my wife look cute don't I. I am telling you the woman would be nothing without me. Ha,ha. I know Amber is reading this and probably my sister in law Janet so as they say here, Thtttttttttttttttt. which is a raspberry.

Tomorrow I will try and write something worthwhile.

3 comments:

Lowa said...

I don't mind that you got us confused! You are just more popular than you know!

Evergreen State is Washington. We are North of Seattle. I grew up in the prairies of Canada and moved here in 1991. LOVE IT! Lara actually has moved and needs to remember to update that tidbit on her profile:) All in good time, eh Lara?

Speaking of profiles, I will add a photo of myself to mine very soon.

I hope all is well health wise and that tomorrow is better than today was!

Holly said...

I posted a comment on a different page ( the one with the man fishing in the pothole,,, by the way our roads in ohio look kinda similar ha! ha!) Anyways I'm Holly Ron's daughter and I've also been reading your very humorus blogs which are great so keep on making me laugh, I need to laugh as much as a can. But the one reason that I posted a comment on this blog is because I'm a Steelers fan and I know they aren't doing so well this year but what can you expect with a third string quarterback that can only throw short distances or else he will throw an interception. If our first or second string quarterbacks weren't injured we would be in a whole lot better shape. I don't hate the Broncos but I never really liked (choking, barf, gag, cough) John Elway so that kept me from likeing the Broncos. Anyways it's all Football and yes I'm a woman that loves Football. I know shocker huh! Well I've said enough I guess. Later!

Teresa said...

Hey the Green Bay Packers are a great team! They are just having a bad year!! :o) But not as bad as my home town team...Detroit Lions!

Great Blog!