Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Report on Mom

Well Mom has had her procedures done and it is good and it is not so good. Fortunately there is no cancer and that made us breathe a sigh of relief, however, she has diverticulosis throughout her entire intestinal tract and that has some concern for the doctor. She is to go and see a surgeon and get some advice as to what the future holds for her. The one thing they don't want is for her to get and infection and have it break and spread throughout her body. I don't think I want that either, I mean after all who would fix my meals and wait on me. You would think the woman would have more consideration for me than to go and have something like that happen. I am a man and I need pampering.

She went through the procedures very well. I think she took advantage of me though 'cause when we got home she had me waiting on her hand and foot. This morning I told her that vacation time was over and to get with the program or there would have to be an attitude adjustment. I am so mean. (grrroowwwllllll) My talk must have worked for she is now going to
Wal-Mart to buy something for herself. (Some attitude adjustment)

Have you ever notice how many Texans are doing blogs? Fortunately the ones I know of do not like the Dallas Cowboys thank goodness. What do you mean you don't even like football? That is un-American. If you want to go to a game where you know nothing about the rules but like to watch it is hockey. I can't stand to watch hockey on television but take me to a rink and I am enjoying myself immensely. When we lived in Bakersfield, CA we had the Condors; pitiful team but fun to watch. I am embarrassed to say I have not been to a hockey game this year. Of course the only hockey here is college hockey but still fun to watch.

I am babbling so will quit and try and convince my wife to not spend too much. Bye.

Remember.............. GO BRONCOS and USC TROJANS

1 comment:

Lowa said...

Glad to hear that things went well. That D thing doesn't sound fun, but I am confident all will work out just fine.

I hope she bought herself something very nice! And when she gets home, she should get back in bed and you can wait on her some more:)

Yes, hockey CAN be enjoyable to watch. I need to learn more about it. Looking forward to reading news from you tomorrow. I will post once I get back home.