Thursday, December 22, 2005

No More Until After Christmas







The kids, Mike and Leslie, arrived last night with their two dogs, Ruby and Major. All at once my house is in a great commotion and poor Gus, my cat, went and hid in the bedroom and refuses to come out. The dogs are both dachshund and full of life. Within a very short time my trains had been knocked off the track, Cheryl's Christmas decorations moved around in a very rude manner and we were transported back in time to when the kids were young and full of it. It might have been dogs causing the stir but the results were the same.

At 2:30 am we awoke to dogs barking and Leslie trying to shush them but to no avail. I couldn't help but laugh it was so pathetic. Just like kids when they have to go to the bathroom you have to get them up and let them go.

Got to feel the baby kick last night. Leslie brought her pictures from the doctor and we are taking bets on the sex of the child. Grandpa says it is a boy and that is all their is to it. Of course if it should happen to be a cute little girl I guess I will have to spoil her a little bit.

I guess this is it for this week. Last night my heart was doing the skip a beat routine and woke me up just a gasping. Now my poor brain is fried and I can't think of anymore to say. Think I will close with a Christmas something or other. Oh, Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this old Irishman's ramblings. To Jason who is in Japan with the Marine Corp keep them flying and we are all proud of our servicemen in this household. To Lara, Laura, Amie, MiK, Janet, Ron, Holly and anyone else I might have missed; slow down guys and enjoy being lazy 'cause it is GREAT!!!

Well, was going to add a picture here but somehow got it all fouled up and can't seem to fix it so Merry Christmas anyway.

No comments: