Friday, April 07, 2006

It's A Beautiful Morning


Well, we had about 3 inches of new snow fall yesterday, oh joy, oh joy. I am ready for the ice to leave, the leaves to come forth, the fish to bite like crazy; I am ready for spring. Of course there is lots of work to be done and I don't think Cheryl is up to doing it all so I guess I can at least hold the trash bag for her. Our neighbor next door has a thirteen year old that got in trouble somehow and needs work to pay off his debt so guess who I am looking at for some serious raking issues?

I just received word that my friend Amber in Colorado and outerspace has been quite ill. She came to visit and went back with walking pneumonia which has turned into full blown pneumonia, now that is not funny. My sincere good wishes to Amber and I know she will wonder what the catch is but there is no catch. How can I pick on a sick person?

It has been so good to hear from of the faithful who read my blog before I went off the air and etc. I am so disappointed that Luce has decided to stop blogging, she was an enjoyment. Lowa is having her problems and I hope they get better. Schaumi, well what can I say about Schaumi, she is a hoot. Tigersue I have not heard from but I did hear from her mother who lives in Idaho Falls. Oh, I must clarify one thing for MOMR. I am not in the medical field, I am the dummy the medical field practices on. I swear I own a part of the Kaiser institution in California or at least a wing of it. When one starts to fall apart it seems like a downhill sled out of control. MOMR it was good to hear from you and I'll just bet we probably have met at one time or another. Hey, the employment office is a good mission and Scott Brizzee and Wayne Goodworth are great people to work with.

We got the opportunity to visit the Manti temple a few weeks ago and it is simply beautiful. I had never been there before so seeing the original architecture was awesome. I envy people who do so much with their hands to make things beautiful. Me, I can see what I want to do in my mind but getting the message to my hands is another problem. Somewhere in between there is a short circuit, bzzzt, that stops me cold.

Did something stupid yesterday but it had to be done and I could not stand it anymore. We had a large file cabinet that needed to moved to the basement plus a large cupboard for our crafts. Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, not listening to Cheryl or the doctor I proceeded to move them both to the basement by myself. Since I am not to be lifting or pulling for a couple of weeks I guess I can say I tested the waters. Today I will take it easy and prepare for the lecture Cheryl will give me when she returns home tomorrow.

Guess that is all the ramblin' for today. Have a nice day everyone.

4 comments:

Tigersue said...

I'm sorry... Haven't posted as I should, but life has been a bit busy the past few days....yeah, no excuse is it to ignore my blogging friend. ;)
MomR is my mother-in-law, I don't think I could get my own parents to do this, they think it would be too hard, but since my Dad's stroke, I think it would be too much for them anyway.

I posted a comment in my blog about your question, Natahsa or Téa, it really isn't too hard to figure out, once you know the family dynamics. :)

So anyway, have a good day, the ice will go all to soon and then we will have the horrid heat, that is too much for my Canadian blood!

Hope said...

I am so glad to be back in touch. I will spend some time catchin up with your blog this weekend..... and be NICE to your wife.

..................... said...

thppppt, it's 82 degrees down hea' in the good ole south. Should I send some of the warmth up yonder?
And don't pull anything by doing too much. I bet you are stubborn too.

Lowa said...

Yes, you are a stubborn one. It is in our blood, eh??

Hope you really do take 'er easy for a while, though.

Things are looking up over here. If I can just nail down what type of ADD I have and learn to live with it easier, I know things will improve. Can't believe it has taken this long to clue in that I was not just a spastic, ditzy and unorganised scatter-brain. I have an excuse! LOL

PLEASE rest up! I know Cheryl will enjoy doing what she likes in the house. I wish my hubby was as easy going as you seem to be. I want to re-paint a certain area VERY BADLY and he refuses. Our counselor is helping us learn to compromise and showing him how to loosen his grip on some areas. I am starting to speak up for myself more than I ever have, so that is good too!

Keep making us laugh!