Friday, April 28, 2006



I have two daughters who are in the baby making process. A friend of mine sent me this picture with a statement that this is the true way babies are delivered. LOWA are you paying attention??? Men have known for centuries that women were pulling a fast one on them when they would complain about delivery. Now the truth is known.

The other day I wrote about people who bird watch and what a thrill it is for them. I had quite a thrill when I spotted a "yellow headed, double breasted skinny dipper" the other day. Didn't quite make the front page of the paper though.

Cheryl is back home with me and what a relief it is to not have to fend for myself. I have lots of work for her that I was afraid I might have to break down and do. I got over it by coming in and laying down til the moment passed.

I have forgotten to take my medicines the past couple of days and I think the whole town of Downey is on alert. So I get a little too responsive when I don't take my depression medicine; where is the problem?

Hope this finds all of you in fine spirits and have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Fried Lemon Pie said...

I am still waiting for your photo on your "My Profile" page...I just gotta put a face to the writing!!

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Oh Luce, you don't know what you are asking. I still haven't figured out how to do the profile thing but I do have a couple of my wife and I that I am going to post. Just promise you won't scream and drop my blog forever.

Shaun said...

Cousin Tim, that's not a very nice thing to say about your wife.

So you have a blog now? The Internet just became a scarier place. Dunno if you remember me, but I am Nila's son. I'm glad to have another blog to add to my reading list, and even have one of my own. Anyway, I look forward to reading your antics.

Lowa said...

What was I supposed to pay attention to?? LOL How babies are made?? teehee. I figured that out by the third pregnancy:)