Monday, January 14, 2008



Can you imagine being out in the woods and a pack of these big fellows are chasing you with teeth bared, growling and eyes glowing like fire embers? I was surprised at how large wolves really are.

I am in a lazy mood so will post some jokes that a friend sent me about children. I think all who read this can relate.

KIDS ARE QUICK

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America. MARIA: Here it is. TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America? CLASS: Maria.

=======================================

TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

=======================================

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?" GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L TEACHER: No, that's wrong GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. =====================================

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? DONALD: H I J K L M N O. TEACHER: What are you talking about? DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O. =======================================

TEACHER: Name one important thing we have today that we didn't have 10 years ago. WINNIE: Me!

=======================================

TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? GLENN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

=======================================

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I." MILLIE: I is... TEACHER: No, Millie. Always say, "I am." MILLIE: All right. "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet." =======================================

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? LOUIS: Because George still had the ax in his hand. =======================================

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? SIMON: No sir, I don't have to. My Mom is a good cook. =======================================

TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his? CLYDE: No, teacher, it's the same dog. ======================================

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? HAROLD: A teacher.

I refuse to be held accountable for the format, the punctuation or the spelling. A teacher sent this to me....

Hope everyone is well and happy. Have a nice day everyone.

7 comments:

Pamela said...

loved it just the way it ws.

Wish I had all those answers!

..................... said...

i can believe each and everyone of those answers.
i'm thinking of starting a support group for women who are married to male cancers..
know anybody who might be interested?
;)
foam

Lowa said...

These were AWESOME!

Well sir, Cryptic and I have finished both Fablehaven books and now anxiously await the third books release this coming April. Thanks SO MUCH for telling us about them, they are just great, we love them!

Trust you are well. And those wolves are GORGEOUS!

Merle said...

Hi Tim ~~ I hadn't realised that wolves were so big. Reminds me a joke od an
atheist being chased by a bear, so he prays to God."I know you can't help me as
I am an atheist, but can you please make the bear a Christian?" So the bear stops,
and places his paws in the prayer position
The atheist breathes a sigh of relief BUT the bear says, "Bless this food I am about to receive."
I liked all the kids sayings, they are always good. Watch out for those little old ladies Tim - they are everywhere!!
Take care, Regards, Merle.

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim,I cant imagine meeting a wolf in the middle of the night.
Loved all the kids answers.
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?" GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L TEACHER: No, that's wrong GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.Hahahaha.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Those wolves are beautiful. I used to have an Alaskan Malamute dog...and she reminded me a lot of those wolves!

Check out my post Tim and video about my son. He is 13 today!!!

Middle Ditch said...

Love the photo of the wolves and the kid jokes are fantastic