Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just a quick note today. I am setting here piddling around before heading off to church. A sinner like me needs all the spiritual help he can get.

Today's note is for Monique if she reads this. I have visited your blog and am intrigued by your screen writing abilities butttttttttttttttttttt, I would like to know more about Monique. Pictures are always good, how your day goes is good, what mischief you have been up to is even better and the list goes on. I mean it only took two years of intense blogging to learn Foams name and see a fairly good picture of her. Come on Monique don't be that way.

Lowa, I was thinking about Princess and wondered how a sweet little girl like that turned out to be a hockey player. That is something like my niece, Jeralee, who is a harpist and a boxer. I guess the two of them can get together and share pictures of teeth missing when they smile.

Gwen, Yes I was alone at the time. I think my problem was that I had not read any good Aussie jokes that day and was feeling down.

Sure have missed Pam lately. Hope she is doing all right.

Dana......... More about you. Brandon is a cute kid but his mother is also an awesome lady.

Alice P....... Oh what can one say about Alice? She is a fiesty Canadian who thinks she should be abducted by aliens. Little does she know they already did and stamped her... "REJECTED". Ha, ha, ha... I crack myself up.

Of course Merle and Jen in Australia are absolute crack ups, along with Gwen. They tell the darndest jokes. I have used some of them in talks that I have given. I have to censor them though cause some of these spiritual people might not understand the humor intended.

Time to go. Must account for my sins. Actually I go so others may have the pleasure of my company and know they were with one of the world's best... an Irishman.

Have a nice day everyone.

6 comments:

darkfoam said...

good morning. have you taken your medicine yet? we don't want you to faint again. you know..
you have chores to do around the house..
the #1 chore .. taking a nap..
the #2 chore .. eating ..

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Thank you my friend for reminding me of my nap. Eating is a chore this week since Cheryl is gone. ZZZZZZZZZ

Avry said...

You mean we are suppose to account for our sins?? Man I am going to come hang out with you - naps, eating, naps, eating! My kind of lifestyle!

Lowa said...

Oh, I just read this now:)

Well, remember that Princess' mother (MOI!) is Canadian. Thus...hockey:) Ya see?? Yes, I know it is funny eh?? A ballerina/horse riding/hockey player. Just like her brother Jock. He is a "Jock" but he also crochets, does cross stitch and loves to bake:) Goodness, I hope she doesn't lose any teeth! I honestly never thought of that. Let's jus hope this is a phase and she comes to her senses before things get too rough.

Hope Cheryl gets back soon so that feeding you is not so much of a chore! For YOU I mean, then it will be HER chore again:)

TAKE YOUR MEDS PLEASE!

Jeanette said...

Hi Tim, Just popped in to remind you to take Meds,, we dont want you experiencing any more earthquakes..Take care get plenty of rest..
Btw,I got a few church jokes posting in a few days,,

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

You know, you are probably right Tim...I do need to do more posting about ME. aLL ABOUT MEEEEEE!! :) I'll try to do a little more of that. Believe me, I have many thoughts and stuff I'd LIKE to post on here, but because some people I know read my blog, I'm always afraid of what they might think or say, etc. ya know? Anyway, I'll work on it :)