Wednesday, January 09, 2008


Old Faithful we rode the range together. Old Faithful in any kind of weather. When the roundup days are over, there'll be spice and honeyed clover, for you old faithful pal of mine.





For the life of me I don't see what is so spectacular about Old Faithful. There are other geysers that give off a lot better show when they blow. I guess it is the reputation and media hype over the years.










This guy was a big mooch. He would almost hop on your arm to get a free meal. However it is very much against the rules to feed any animal in the park. The fines are quite hugh.





The end of a perfect day and being spent in a perfect way... relaxed, warm, good looking woman to wait on me... yep it is the way life is meant to be.

That is all the pictures from Yellowstone although I do have more but one can only take so much.

Pam I have no idea what a round tuit is. It sounds like a term those Mad Hatters... er... Red Hatters might use. Cheryl enjoys it because there is not a whole lot to do around here. It has broken down some barriers that the old timers had erected, if you know what I mean.

I have to share this for Foam's benefit. When I was in college I took an art class because I have always wanted to draw, but somehow my drawings made a first grader look like Picasso. The very first day the instructor asked us to draw a mouse. It was interesting to see the different concepts of what a mouse looked like. He hung all the pictures on the board in front of the room and then he critiqued each one. Mine was the last. He came to it, took a step back, removed his glasses and stared in disbelief. It was so horrible. I felt like slinking away under the desks. Everyone laughed and the instructor proceeded to let everyone know that I had no talent, no rhythm and a few other things.

I stayed with the class though and managed to get a B for a grade. I think he felt sorry for me and decided to give me a B out of pure pity. So now you know more about me. I am old, boring, no rhythm, can't dance, and heaven only knows the list goes on.

Got to go. Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I have to look at something in order to draw it. It doesn't appear in my head.

Lowa said...

I am sure your art work was not THAT BAD. Anyone can draw. You could try Monart. Just google that. My kids took classes there and I am thinking I may try them as well. Maybe there is one in your area. I really want to try it, but jeep signing my kids up for classes in various things. Maybe when they are grown and out of the house I will have more time and money to do something for ME.