Thursday, January 24, 2008

I still have not transferred pictures to this computer. Been too busy doing genealogy or I should say creating databases for genealogists. I thoroughly enjoy doing this type of work and I learn so much about people too.

Today is Foam day. For some reason I got to thinking that I did not know Foam's first name. (Probably never will knowing her) So I got to guessing what it could possibly be.

Bertha: Nope, that reminds me of an Olympic shot put person.

Gertrude: Nope, that reminds me of a goose.

Ingrid: Well, possibly, it reminds me of a cute barmaid.

Heidi: She would have to live on a mountain, herd goats, have curly hair and sing a lot.

Helga: Don't know what Helga reminds me of. Maybe a little old lady making bread.

Sorry Foam but I just had to say something.

Cheryl and I went to the temple last night and enjoyed ourselves. Afterwards we went to a steak and seafood restaurant which we found was VERY expensive. Our two daughters had given us a gift certificate for a fairly large amount and it only covered 1/2 of the cost. I guess I am not a fancy restaurant person. Give me the Golden Corral and I am a happy man.

Well, starting tomorrow I will be alone for over a week. Cheryl is going to our daughter's in Provo, UT to help out. Our daughter is having two large tumors removed which will prevent her from having anymore children. The one child she has is kind of a miracle child because of those tumors.

Excuse the Irish but DAMN it is cold here. I never have liked February coming since that is the coldest month of the year here. The poor old car has really been groaning about starting each morning. I have been groaning about having to start it too.

Time to close. I sure enjoy hearing from everyone who makes comments so if you visit let me know you were here.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Hi Tim.
Thanks for your visit,our weather is still pretty hot so no car troubles.
Hope everything goes well for your
daughter,see you soon xx

Jeralee said...

Oh wow! That is horrible about the tumors. I am guessing it is Leslie? How fortunate that she was able to have at least one child.

Something similar happened with my sister-in-law. They have one son at least. Tell her I hope things go smoothly, under the circumstances.

So what your readers are dying to know, is who is going to get your meals with that awesome wife of yours out of town? ;-)

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Jeralee
I carry a spoon and fork with me everywhere I go and when people ask me why I put on my sad look and beg. Otherwise it will be a weight reduction week.