Saturday, January 26, 2008

Now I don't want to hear another word about older people and their crossing the streets. This sign should be on all streets. (No, that is not me in the picture)

Glad everyone enjoyed the picture of the parrot flower and thank you Sarah for sending it to me. I found it very unique and beautiful also.

Well I had another close one the other day. I was sitting at the computer doing my genealogy thingy when all of a sudden I felt like I was in an earthquake. It felt as though the table top tilted up and was going to dump the computer and all my stuff on the floor. I instantly reached out to save the computer when I realized it was ok, I was the one going to the floor. Apparently I had a blood pressure spike. The rest of the day I could not regain my balance and was like a drunk trying to move around. (or so I am told they act that way:)) Cheryl asked me if I had taken my medicine and after much thought I realized I had not. To make things worse there was an atmospheric pressure change that was quite intense and it, too, affected me. Needless to say I am much better now.

Foam have you taken your medicine?

Not much to pass on today so will close. I didn't get up until almost 10:00 am. Feeling kind of tired so will just take it easy.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Lowa said...

Goodness, that must have been scary! I hope you feel better soon:) And what are you getting up so early for?? Don't you know you are supposed to stay in bed until at least noon??

Just teasing. I got up late this morning because I was up most of the night with Princess. Poor thing was puking constantly. She thinks she ate too much candy at the movie I took her to last night, and I think that may be it, but she is far sicker than that. Very pale and shaky, no fever though. So I had to skip an outing with some friends and she had to skip her hockey practise, which she loves! May have to miss church tomorrow also:(

I both of you bet better with some rest!

Gwen said...

Hi Tim.
You had better take more care,were
you on your own when this happened?
P.S.Dont forget your "MEDS".

darkfoam said...

wow, irishman..
take those meds! the past several weeks i've been really good about it. it appears i start getting a migraine when i forget my meds ..
i've never collapsed but have gotten woozy before.