Friday, January 20, 2006

House Hunting



As I have mentioned before we have been house hunting and this one caught our eye. We did not get to go inside so I don't know what condition the rooms were in. I think we will pass this one by.

The one on the right was very interesting but for some reason we just could not find ourselves living in it. Yes, that is a mural on the end of the house making it look like you are seeing the inside of it. Kind of neat in a way though.

The view from the one on the left was spectacular, however it scared the dickens out of me. I have a horrible fear of heights even though I can fly an airplane without any problem.


The one in the middle would have been the talk of the family but it was just too wierd for me.

This house was just too small plus one wrong step and it would be all over for you. Great view though

The one on the right was our favorite but the chimney needs some work done on it. Looks like it went through a tornado or something. Either that or the workers were really feeling high that particular day.

Anyway you can see that house hunting has its quirks. All of these pictures were courtesy of my friend Jason in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I thought they made for good blog material today.

We were talking to our son Kip last night and somehow the stories about him on my blog came up. The grandkids like them, Kip didn't think they were funny so I will have to tell some funny stories about him.

2 comments:

..................... said...

Oh, I want that 1st house. Seems to suit my personality.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

The picture of the last house, with the twisted chimney is neat. Actualy, they are all intresting. What is funnyis the other day here in my town in Texas, I saw a house that had that chimney from the last picture!

Dana