Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My List of Things To Do



I realize that Thanksgiving has come and gone but when I found this picture it was too good to pass up, especially since the playoffs are here.

I have noticed that there is a thing (can't think of a better word right now) going on a few blogs of listing items about ones self or whatever. Boy my english is really clicking today. Anyway, I thought today I would list the 32 things I would like to do before I die or get too old to do anything. The order is not necessarily the order to them in.

  1. Take a ride in a jet fighter.
  2. Fly a glider.
  3. Catch a fish that is over 25 lbs.
  4. Have a boat that I can take everywhere.
  5. Take Cheryl on an Alaskan cruise.
  6. Take Cheryl on the Denali train trip.
  7. Catch a king salmon.
  8. Have all my children and their spouses join me in the temple.
  9. Visit the northeastern states in the fall time.
  10. Visit the Civil War sites.
  11. Take all my children and their spouses on a vacation to Alaska.
  12. Do a lot more camping with Cheryl.
  13. Go for a hot air balloon ride with my daughter.
  14. Ride the Silverton-Durango train.
  15. Ride the Heber Creeper at Halloween time.
  16. Write a letter to my congressman and voice my opinion.
  17. Raise another nice garden. (The last ones have been disasters)
  18. Find my great grandfather in Brooklyn. (Genealogy)
  19. Be sure and tell my wife how much I love her each day.
  20. Go fishing more.
  21. Go to Ireland and Scotland.
  22. Have an area in my home for me to put up a train display.
  23. Have a nice work area in my home. (LARGE ONE)
  24. Take a class on small engine repair.
  25. Become an accredited genealogist.
  26. Sing a solo without making a fool of myself.
  27. Plant a money tree.
  28. Harvest the money tree.
  29. Quit moving so much. (Even I get tired of seeing what is over the next hill sometimes)
  30. Lose some weight. (Not going to happen so I don't know why I mention it)
  31. Stay my handsome, articulate, loveable self. :):):)
  32. Be a good person to all around me.
  33. Give Cheryl some time off from her duties and responsibilities. (Between mid-night and 3:00 am. ought to do it)
  34. Be a good blogger and encourage others to do it also.
  35. My wife says this is a good place to end so I will.

Hope you enjoy this sillyness. (Is that a word?) Oh, oh, oh and last but certainly not least...

GO BRONCOS; STOMP THE STEELERS

1 comment:

Holly said...

lol. we should have made a bet on this game but I just don't know what to bet on because I'm broke ha!