Thursday, January 19, 2006



Now this picture might say it all. Men just need to be calm and let things go as they may.

I had a rough night sleeping which means the brain is not functioning too well this morning. We had a major snowstorm come through yesterday and are expecting more today. Sure glad I have a four wheel drive vehicle even if it is as old as dirt.

I have been trying to think of something witty and uplifting but the mind keeps coming up blank. I did do one of the things I listed on my previous blog; I wrote my congressman and voiced my concerns about this Medicare fiasco. I have never done that before and it will be interesting to see if any answer comes back. I realize it will be an aide that does the answering but what the heck, I tried.

Was hoping I would get to go to Cabelas this weekend but with the storms it does not look like it will happen. Cheryl gave me a gift certificate and I need a new fishing pole, or two.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I hope you have a restful night tonight. SLeep deprivation shuts me down everytime!