Wednesday, May 17, 2006


How ice cream is really made!!

Have you noticed that with the advent of spring and the coming of summer, with all it's activities, that it is getting increasingly harder to blog? Maybe it is just me. I find myself not wanting to set down and make my brain think of what to write. Of course when I think of the work I need to do out in the yard I lay down and rest until all ambition has passed.

With Mother's Day just ending I was reminded of the time I used to bring my wife flowers everyday of the week. Yes, I am a true romantic. We had been married about 2 years so the puppy love thing was still in effect. Each day I would go to Cleveland, Ohio and meet up with her cousin, Bill, and we would set and watch all the secretaries go to lunch. Mercy, but there were a lot of good looking office workers. You know the song, "I'm A Girl Watcher"? That was Bill and me. Oops, got sidetracked thinking about that.

Bill worked for a funeral home so almost everyday there was a funeral. Naturally there were left over flowers so he would bring me a nice bouquet and I would take it home to Cheryl. It took her quite some time to figure out where I was getting all those nice flowers. She was happy up until the time she figured it out and then Bill and I got a tongue lashing. Ungrateful woman anyway.

Got to make this short. I am traveling with Cheryl to Logan, UT where she works for two more weeks. (Thank God) Got to spend some money while she is working.:)

Have a nice day everyone.

No comments: