Friday, May 05, 2006

Rylie Again:)

Hi! My name is Rylie Patching and I was born May 4, 2006 in Orem, UT









This is me with my very proud Mom and Dad














This is me with my beautiful Grandma, I think I will call her "Granny".





This man wandered in off the streets and wanted to hold me. He reminds me a lot of my Grandpa.






This is my Aunt Kimberly who is going to have my cousin, Nicole, in July.


My Grandpa make me feel so warm and comfy! He thinks I am cute and I agree.

5 comments:

Lowa said...

She is GORGEOUS!!

And YOU look SO MUCH like my Dad and his brothers it is kind of freaking me out.

That Irish blood is strong eh??

Alpha Male said...

Congrats all. She is going to be spoiled I hope Grandpa. I have a bunch of fishing buddies if you want to trade. I only have 1 G-daughter. I'm jealouse.
Congrats again She is precious.

..................... said...

awww!!!!
congratulations!!!!!!!!

Kate Olson said...

Are you kidding?? She looks just like her Aunt Katie!! That is why she is so dang gorgeous!

..................... said...

You know your granddaughter is absolutely precious! Thank goodness she looks nothing like you...:) (I can tease you, right? Based on those photos, ya'll are a handsome family). I guess a tag is like a type of chainmail, only funner. Gieau_SF tagged me. The tag is to write 10 things about yourself. And then you tag other people if you want. What you read is just my version of it.