Monday, May 29, 2006



Okay Luce, here is a picture of Cheryl and I out in the woods. Hee, hee. A good backscratch never hurt anyone.

Today is the holiday and I hope that everyone is being safe. When Cheryl came home last Friday the first comment she made was how many fruitcakes were on the highway and how crowded it was getting. Of course it is also the opening day of fishing season which makes it all that much worse.

Cheryl and I stayed home for the holiday. I have gotten to the point that I don't like to fight the crowded roads nor the crowded campsites. It has been cold and stormy for the last two days. In fact it put snow down on the benchs of the city on Saturday. We just built a fire in the fireplace and watched Mission Impossible I and II. Oh, that Tom Cruise is such a hero and ladies man. NOT!!!

I want to thank Mayden (I hope I spelled the name right) again for the Rick Monday story. It was great. For those of you who wish to know what I am talking about go to my previous post, look under comments, and hers is the last one. Go to her blog site and read some good material.

Does anyone know how the women drivers fared in the Indianapolis 500?

Just wanted to say hi and hope all is well. That is all for today.

Have a nice day everyone.

No comments: