Wednesday, May 03, 2006



Well as much as I hate to see it happen it is that time of year again for Florida. I don't think I could live in an area like that where I would have to worry about hurricanes and the like.

Just finished watching this weeks "Invasion" television show. I guess the hybrids are illegals as well. It must be a real challenge to keep a weekly show progressing without becoming too stupid for the viewers. There have been a few episodes that were a little on the slow side but overall it has been a good program.

Cheryl and I really enjoyed "Lost" the first season but this season has had it's ups and downs. Maybe we just got tired of watching TV no matter what was on.

Been reading the Old Testament lately and talk about interesting people. My goodness I thought the Scot Irish were risque but compared to the Irsraelites we are nothing. Whew, they were spicy at times.

Tomorrow is the big day for our youngest daughter. Baby number 1 comes into the world and we are excited to have her with us. I have been trying to convince them to name her Rylie Jane but so far no luck. Rylie is definite but the Jane part they are thinking about. They didn't realize that Jane Eyre was the queen of Ireland before it became known as Ireland. The island was actually named Ireland after her. Anyone going to visit the queen would refer to the visit as going to Eyre's land and after a while it became Eyreland and then Ireland. (At least that is how I understand the story to go.) So Jane would not be a bad middle name for an Irish family.

Cheryl says it is time for bed and to stop fooling around on the computer. Boy, I haven't heard from Schaumi too much. I hope she is just busy and not sick or something. Good to hear from Lowa and Tiger Sue. Haven't heard from Hope either. I told you guys I was boring but no one would believe me. Luce I promise I will post a picture soon, then you will have some nightmares.

Have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

..................... said...

heyyyy,
I commented a few days ago on your post about the national anthem being sung in spanish. You've been involved with buying and selling houses, you know how that goes. but no, haven't been sick, just busy.
congrats on the baby!