Friday, May 05, 2006

Rylie Smylie



I guess this week is when I pick on Florida. I have been saving these pictures for over a year waiting for the right time to use them.

Well, guess what? Our little Rylie Smylie is here and she is cute as a bug's ear. Of course I don't go around looking into bug's ears so I really don't know how cute that could really be. All I do know is that she is one beautiful baby. My being a prejudiced Grandpa has absolutely nothing to do with my opinion. She is 18 inches ling and weighed 6lbs 6oz at birth. Typical woman, has a strong set of lungs and not afraid to use them. I will post some pictures later when I get them downloaded.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Lowa said...

That comic is funny!!

Congrats on wee Rylie! Can't wait for pics!!

Three of my kids made no peep at all when they were born. Of course, the 4th one was in major trouble and they brought in the special care people and there were tense scary moments. But the other two were fine, they just didn't make noise. Didn't cry as babies, either. It was a beautiful thing! LOL

The only one who cried, was my Reilly. SCREAMED, actually. Wonder if it is the name?? LOL

The Ramblin Irishman said...

I dona't know Lowa maybe it is in the name. By the way MOMR what ward do you live in? Cheryl and I made about 70 or 80 presentations on Provident Living to wards around the Idaho Falls Region and maybe we visited yours. Please let it not be the Idaho Falls 18th ward though.:)