Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Country Music Is Driving Me Crazy!!!

Now for my friend LOWA, "this" is a cow-a-saki motorcycle and should always be left in the garage. Can't you see yourself and your husband riding around the streets of Washington on this beauty?

As I have mentioned a couple of times I am in the process of converting cassette tapes to cd for my cousin. He has nothing but country western music which is all right I suppose although I personally think one should broaden their music appreciation a little more than just country western. I have just finished 6 cassettes of Conway Twitty and have come to the conclusion the guy is a dip. The words of his songs are less than inspiring, in fact they are down right disgusting. To top it all off he did his redition of "Danny Boy" that was so bad I am surprised he didn't get a visit from the Molly Mcguires (MacGuires). It was an insult to any and all Irish people. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cheryl made the comment to me this morning that she was going to start writing her version of some of my stories so everyone would get them straight. Why she would make this comment is beyond my focus. I am incapable of telling anything but the honest to God facts with no distortions of any kind.

Our daughter Katie called last night to report on her family and school. All is well and she is getting A's in her medical classes which pleases us a great deal. We keep hoping that she will see this thing through and place her in the position for a better job and life. It has been a struggle with 10 kids, and ex that won't leave her alone nor will he support her in any way.

Sure hope we hear something on the house we are trying to purchase. We are living out of boxes right now and the person who bought this house wants us out. It is our fault that we have not heard anything yet because we placed an addendum on the original offer so some things would be fixed. Such is the life of house buying. YUCK!!!

Guess I will close for now. Got a ton of things to do and must get started. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Lowa said...

Been meaning to ask you what is happening on the new house front. Hope everything gets settled soon, that sure is no fun!

Thanks for the cow bike picture. It was pretty diturbing! LOL As much as I resent my husband's bike having the place of value that it does, I must admit it is much nicer looking than that thing! LOL

Lowa said...

Oh, also. I pity you, being subjected to Conway Twitty. You are coreect. Us Irish should not have to listen to anything like that!

You are an honourable man, to put youself through this for family. I do hope your sacrifice is appreciated!

fishondude said...

I gald to hear my sister is going to write. We all do need to hear the truth....