Saturday, February 11, 2006

Don't know why my health is going down hill

What a weekend I am having. For some reason my plumbing has gone bad and I cannot void my fluids. To top that Cheryl and I believe I have hemorraghed my intestine somehow cause blood is coming too freely. Now how does that opening grab everyone? Last night I got about 1 hour sleep due to up and down and visiting the kingdom of the porcelain crown. I would go and see the doctor but it is the weekend and the only ones on duty are the trainees. Our doctor only works 4 days a week or at least that is the only time we can see him. Sheesh!!

My cousin left me about 300 cassette tapes he wants converted to cd and that is a trial right now. I have played the first one so much I think I have the words memorized. Of course it is not all the kind of music I like to listen to. Right now George Jones is singing the "Bartender Blues" and I never have really liked Georges style of singing. Sounds a little on the nasal side.

Gripe, gripe, gripe. I was supposed to attend a world wide meeting today for our church but did not make it. Cheryl went and said it was great. A major concern about what is happening to the families in the world. Very scary indeed.

Well many have commented on the Olymic games starting. I just wish they could get through them without all the political stuff that goes one. I like to watch ice skating. I can't believe that Tanya Harding still gets the media coverage that she is getting. I guess those who do wrong get compensated. Oh well, I like dancing with the stars even though it has its areas of concern. That Stacey has the longest legs I have see in a long time, plus she is good looking. Go Stacey.

Enough of this boring blog. Like The Foaming Moan said, it is my blog so I can be boring if I want although I would rather be amusing.

2 comments:

Lowa said...

You ARE amusing! Don't sell yourself short!

Get to the ER! PLEASE! Do not mess around with this.

And I hear you on the George Jones part. YIKES!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hope you are feeling better - did you go to the doctor? If not, go!